Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Correct, but Italy also doesn't have an overall quota, it has a quota per season, so Asamoah wouldn't have been included anyway.
This.

I believe the latest rule stipulates that Serie A teams need to sell a non-Eu player to a team outside of serie A in order to bring another such player to serie A. Up to a max of 2 such transfers per season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Correct, but Italy also doesn't have an overall quota, it has a quota per season, so Asamoah wouldn't have been included anyway.
Yeah, I was thinking about the CL squad restrictions, but I forgot that that's about "homegrown" players now, not non-EU players.

Speaking of which, assuming De Ceglie is gone, we might keep Marrone around to be our third "trained at club" player for our CL squad. The only other two in the squad are Marchisio and Giovinco, so it's either Marrone or only being able to name 24 players. Of the players currently in the squad for the tour, one is going to have to be left out of the CL squad (as far as I understand, Coman won't take up a place because he is under 21). Probably Motta or Pepe will be left out if no one leaves.

Jul 13, 2010
Hey guys, since i cannot enter in the Vidal thread, could you tell me if the Vidal latest rumors are BS or there is something that i have to worry about? :scared:
BS. Lots of factors against this deal. The main reason is kinda too late, EPL will start in less than 10 days and Vidal is somewhere in Far East

he_is_legend

Jun 4, 2012
BS. Lots of factors against this deal. The main reason is kinda too late, EPL will start in less than 10 days and Vidal is somewhere in Far East
Thank you, i really hope that the news are BS.

PS: I found this gem from twitter

Exclusive: Vidal has passed so many medicals now that he's become Dr and given up football altogether.

maljeaux

Aug 6, 2014
The reaction of the Arse fans about the Wilshere rumour :rofl:
I dont know who on earth took that rumour seriously. If they did then wow

How come fans of other leagues are more able to critically assess these rubbish scenarios put forward by the media but an unhealthy portion of english fans cant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)