Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I think we turned down 22 mil from Monaco so no he isn't a 20 mil player he's apparently worth more.
Time will tell with him. He had an impressive season, not very consistent but it is hard to repeat 4 goals a game as he did against Milan. I just hope he plays a more consistent season this time round and gets a starting role week in week out to do so.

With Tevez and Llorente being the age they are, our future does rely on the likes of Berardi to come in...hoping Morata can bring his game to the next level...and hopefully Coman as well. Based on potential, Morata, Berardi and Coman does sound exciting.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Allegri have a way with youngster i think. i dunno before milan, but his milan really a good team. with many young player.
Yes milan is nearly bankrupt, so they only can rely on cheaper options i.e. youth, still allegri make el sharawy become a monster, before baloteli come.
It would be interesting to watch how he his magic with berardi, rugani, and co. next season (maybe?).

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Sportmediaset says our offer for Chicharito is 2mln + 7mln next year.
If we sign Chicharito :lol:

Serie A the dumpster of has-beens and mediocre hype trains. What a shitty league Serie A has become. I'm glad I grew up during the 90s. What a league. What a time.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I am really baffeled by our strategy in this mercato.
CLearly we're trying to lower the average age of the team. We're doing that by signing young players that can - in time - improve the team but currently are highly rated talents. Then we add proven winners with experience like Evra who is a class fullback, putting an end to the concern for this position for the next year or two.

Chicarito is a cheap option, an easy card to play now that none doubt his above average qualities available on the cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)