Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (41 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Juventus & Leeds are in talks for Sorensen, who is open for a move to England, if the deal happens then Juventus could recall Rugani. [Di Marzio]

:tuttosport:

whats the situation with him anyway? is he loaned out or co-owned? can we even get him back if he is co-owned since the deadline for solving co-owns is expired???

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Juventus & Leeds are in talks for Sorensen, who is open for a move to England, if the deal happens then Juventus could recall Rugani. [Di Marzio]

All riiiiight! Now that's more like it.:tuttosport:
I watched 4-5 games of his last year and he's very good. Very mature and composed for his age, and very good with the ball. Made quite a few positioning, marking mistakes but that's alright. Barza and Chiello will lead him to greatness.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
lol ppl fapping yet dont know what theyre fpping about. most havent even seen rugani play...youth/serie b level is one thing. how many of these are hyped and go onto be league journeymen? lol

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Honestly I prefer Rugani staying with Empoli. He is a fixed part of their team, well adapted to their environment and can gain valuable Serie A experience there.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Verona wanted Sorensen and would have given us 3.5m.... this winter we could have offload him to Zenith which offered us 8m for him. But Bologna refused...

Hopes we'll take a decent fee from him.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Honestly I prefer Rugani staying with Empoli. He is a fixed part of their team, well adapted to their environment and can gain valuable Serie A experience there.
I rather Rugani stay with Empoli as well. He's a starter there and will get his playing time.

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
Verona wanted Sorensen and would have given us 3.5m.... this winter we could have offload him to Zenith which offered us 8m for him. But Bologna refused...

Hopes we'll take a decent fee from him.
And eventually they received like 1m for their half and got relegated to Serie B, while we probably gonna earn additional 4-5m. Bologna and their management.

JuventinoCL

Jul 18, 2014
I rather Rugani stay with Empoli as well. He's a starter there and will get his playing time.
Playing time is very important but so is playing around good players like Chiello and Barza who can teach you many things, you can learn from and emulate, even if you don't have much playing time. 1 game along side Chiello or Barza is like 5 games at Empoli but I see what you're saying

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
What kind of defender is Allegri wanting and who is going to leave to make way for this defender? Getting another CB just points towards a 3 man defence which I really thought was going to be flushed down the toilet this season? Are we going to bring in a defender who is even better than Sorenson? We may sell him and bring in another at the same quality and level so what is the point? Very few star defenders have been available this summer.

I reckon we should just keep Sorenson (unless he wants to leave) or even use Marrone at CB if we need that extra player. Chiellini, Barzagli, Bonucci, Ogbonna, Caceres, Sorenson...if Marrone stays as well we have a 6th option for those 1 2 games per season when you need it.

Now, we also signed Carlos Blanco Moreno, 18 years old, still young and inexperienced...but again, can he not fill spots or play in the Coppa Italia games or against Serie A teams sitting at the bottom?

We need to offload Padoin, Pepe, Motta...take the 20 cents we get for them and invest more money to bring in a quality. Jovetic is a dream, but names like Pastore may be more realistic...then again PSG are not our friends right now either. I would only get Lavezzi as a SS or winger, not to play in the hole behind the forwards.

JuventinoCL

Jul 18, 2014
i find it ridiculous that in order to bring him back we will have paid about 20 mill in total (bare in mind we paid 5 to begin with)

is he really a 20 mill player? it is these sort of deals that irritate me, even more so when the club can't even sign player that will have an immediate impact on the first team which judging by this current mercato I can't honestly say any of the signings will to the same degree as when we brought in Tevez.
I think we turned down 22 mil from Monaco so no he isn't a 20 mil player he's apparently worth more.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Playing time is very important but so is playing around good players like Chiello and Barza who can teach you many things, you can learn from and emulate, even if you don't have much playing time. 1 game along side Chiello or Barza is like 5 games at Empoli but I see what you're saying
I like how Cannavaro taught our defenders when he played with us in 2009/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)