Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
There is no strategy, just random signings here and there according to Marotta's taste.
Exactly. Marotta need to look at the top teams, like i've always said depth in football is overrated, you need top players and then you could live with playing with a couple of youngsters in your starting eleven again minnows in serie a and you won't lose a beat, look at Barca, RM, Bayern, PSG....They rotate their team but smartly, they don't 5 players for every position, they could live with playing a couple of youngsters in their team because they have great players in any other positiion, you want to me to believe that playing Romulo instead of some primavera kid or Pereyra instead of some of our youngsters would be that important against the like of Sassulo if we had great players in every other area in the team.
We lack pace, creativity, we are so predictable in europe, other than Pirlo, no one is capable of that moment of individual brilliance and we decide to spend Up to 50 mil for mediocre siging instead of going for a couple of very good players.
Our squad is already too heavy, players loosing their value sitting on the bench ( Isla, Quag, Gio.....). Like i've always said you need 3/4 bench players capable of stepping up in the key areas of our team and you could live with playing a couple of youngsters filling in against mediocre opposition.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
:shifty: What are you on about? Vidal isn't part of this deal. They are mutually exclusive.
I thought united is offering us chicharito plus cash for vidsl or something like that, given all those rumors I expected it to be like that rather than us actually wanting to buy chicharito alone

Even if it chicha alone, would've been much better to buy back immobile instead :sergio:

And some still defending marotta :sergio: lol

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
From Van Basten, Baggio, Batistuta, Rui Costa, Shevchenko, Del Piero, Zidane, Trezeguet, and Nesta to the likes of Ibarbo, Biabiany, Schelotto, Candreva, and Cerci.
Money shift, not much else to add.

- - - Updated - - -

:sergio:

How is he supposed to cope in Italy? He can hardly handle the physicality of the EPL..
I actually think the opposite, I'm not a huge fan of Chicharito, but those instinctive penalty box strikers were the hallmark of Italian football for years.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
What happens when retards runs a league and a bunch of football clubs.
In that era may i remind you that only Berlusconi and Moratti spent what they had and that everybody else kinda went bankrupt? Parma,Lazio,Roma,Fiorentina ??? Was it a run in a better way than today? Don't think so when in the end you go under.

But you're right about the ways the league was ran.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)