Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy21

Nov 8, 2013
This is so going to happen, I have a bad feeling for this. There is too many news around this transfer. I am too old for this s...! Can somebody confirms what the hell is going on!? :andy2:

About Vidal !

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
English media is claiming that this is a done deal and a formal request for transfer will arrive in the next 24 hours.They also point that MU medical team check Arturo's situation with his knee in Chile.Thats the (bad) news about him .

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
With Marotta clearly stating it is one more forward and defender...it's a certainty that we are not bringing in a classy player in.
Why is it the general manager and coach say we're looking at a striker and a defender, yet the media keeps linking us to appealing wingers/trequartiste?
Can anyone dig up the quote in Italian when Allegri said Juve would sign a defender and a forward?

I'd be interested to know if it was lost in translation and came out as striker/forward, when he may actually have said something which suggested a more general attacking player, which could equate to a trequartista or a winger.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Can anyone dig up the quote in Italian when Allegri said Juve would sign a defender and a forward?

I'd be interested to know if it was lost in translation and came out as striker/forward, when he may actually have said something which suggested a more general attacking player, which could equate to a trequartista or a winger.
"Con un difensore e un altro attaccante siamo a posto. E io preferirei una prima punta. La società sta lavorando bene, non era facile migliorare un gruppo già fortissimo".

Degli acquisti già messi a segno, Allegri si mostra soddisfatto: "Coman deve restare, Pereyra è un giocatore duttile che ci permetterà più soluzioni sia in attacco sia a centrocampo".
Prima Punta.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Ive said it before, this man played Boateng as his trequartista didnt he? I don't see why he wouldn't play one of Marchisio, Vidal or Pogba there. With Coman and Pereyra options as well. It isn't necessarily a bad thing, I'd like for the player further up the pitch to change during the game. If the players can be disciplined enough to change positions.

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
Ive said it before, this man played Boateng as his trequartista didnt he? I don't see why he wouldn't play one of Marchisio, Vidal or Pogba there. With Coman and Pereyra options as well. It isn't necessarily a bad thing, I'd like for the player further up the pitch to change during the game. If the players can be disciplined enough to change positions.
Marchisio could be perfect in this position. Many times in the past he scored like a second striker.

Andy21

Nov 8, 2013
English media is claiming that this is a done deal and a formal request for transfer will arrive in the next 24 hours.They also point that MU medical team check Arturo's situation with his knee in Chile.Thats the (bad) news about him .
I also read this, but can anyone confirm what is going on? @Mark @Mister @AndreaCristiano @Nicholas
or anyone else...

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Hardly the classical trequartista.
The key thing was that they had Ibrahimovic.

They didn't need a technical trequartista because they had Ibrahimovic.

It was more important to have runners moving and Ibrahimovic to recieve his passes or to create space for him.

Milan also played on the counter-attack a lot which, again, meant that a running trequartista was fine instead of a more technical player.

Are Juve suddenly going to play in a much more counter-attacking fashion?

Are Llorente and Tevez creative enough that Juve could get by without a creative trequartista?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)