Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (64 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
The key thing was that they had Ibrahimovic.

They didn't need a technical trequartista because they had Ibrahimovic.

It was more important to have runners moving and Ibrahimovic to recieve his passes or to create space for him.

Milan also played on the counter-attack a lot which, again, meant that a running trequartista was fine instead of a more technical player.

Are Juve suddenly going to play in a much more counter-attacking fashion?

Are Llorente and Tevez creative enough that Juve could get by without a creative trequartista?
Yeah I guess so. Unless he is really leaning towards keeping the 3-5-2

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
If we had a solid plan on how we want to play for now and the forthcoming two years. A strong conviction on what players we have and what we would need to have in order to play that formation/style etcetera I would be less hesitant to see Vidal go. Knowing that the money would be well spent. Like when Zidane was sold and contributed to the signings of Buffon, Thuram, Nedved etcetera. We then know sort of what where looking for and what we wanted out of it. Nedved turned out as AMC instead of the intended winger but we knew he filled a purpose.

As it is right now, I don't feel certain this is where we are, especially since Conte left. This is not a blast at Allegri but simply that he would need at least one year to figure things out to make those kinds of evaluations. Because of this I would prefer to keep Vidal another year and cash I'm next year when we have better idea of where we are, where we are headed and what we need to do/change. Of course due to my love for this guy I would love to keep him around forever and the team would benefit of having a few players around that has been around for a long period. Considering our team is ageing and the old crew that's been around this block for a long time won't be around for much long. We will need people who knows the club and can contribute lo stilo juve to future new players arriving. So there is that to consider as well.

Finally, I don't care how we play and what style. As long as we win I don't give f... Allegri can play whatever formation he wants but I share critiques that it seems like we've pushed it as far as we can and would improve if we had a backup plan 433, 343, 451, or whatever is something I don't care about, it's just numbers, but we could use having a more dynamic approach to throw at our opponents.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
The key thing was that they had Ibrahimovic.

They didn't need a technical trequartista because they had Ibrahimovic.

It was more important to have runners moving and Ibrahimovic to recieve his passes or to create space for him.

Milan also played on the counter-attack a lot which, again, meant that a running trequartista was fine instead of a more technical player.

Are Juve suddenly going to play in a much more counter-attacking fashion?

Are Llorente and Tevez creative enough that Juve could get by without a creative trequartista?
:tup:

According to some reports allegri's training method has been very different to conte's , its more with the ball and less physical training . Would that indicate possession based approach with high line of defense and pressing . ?

Im not sure about tevez in a 4-3-1-2 because of his off the ball movements , 4-3-2-1 would be ideal i feel if we can get an attacking player . What do you think ?

Llorente and tevez don't offer that much creativity i feel and thats why we look like we are struggling to create chances . We play like a well drilled hard working machine .

Ibra can create , hold the ball and beat his man which is what makes him a complete forward . Morata has similar qualities have you seen him play ? :D

I think we need someone to create in the final 3rd of the pitch who also can beat his man 1v1 and not a runner as we have those in licht , vidal and asa .

I feel as of now our squad is best suited for a 3-5-2 .

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
According to some reports allegri's training method has been very different to conte's , its more with the ball and less physical training . Would that indicate possession based approach with high line of defense and pressing . ?
I wouldn't read anything much into training methods at this stage of pre-season.

Im not sure about tevez in a 4-3-1-2 because of his off the ball movements , 4-3-2-1 would be ideal i feel if we can get an attacking player . What do you think ?
I think there is very little difference between the systems and that Tevez would play in a very similar fashion in both of them.

Ibra can create , hold the ball and beat his man which is what makes him a complete forward . Morata has similar qualities have you seen him play ? :D
Haven't seen much of him.

Just looked like a poacher with decent general ability to me, rather than someone you could consider a really well-rounded forward or creative.

I think we need someone to create in the final 3rd of the pitch who also can beat his man 1v1 and not a runner as we have those in licht , vidal and asa .
Juve have lacked that player with the pace to beat someone one-on-one for quite a while now.

It's a stark contrast when accustomed to watching Aberdeen routinely playing three attacking midfielders who can regularly beat their man.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I wouldn't mind Candreva in a 3 man midfield if Vidal leaves, but I don't think he's creative or good enough to be used as a trequartista.

ERK1

Jul 29, 2014
if you line up the same team that we lined up against real madrid, cadevra would not make a diffrence. Also considering he is 27 he would only have 3 years at top top level an if we pay 20m thats like 7m a year which is to much considering salary.

rather spend 20m on keita

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
§Guys in 2 days we'll know if Vidal will stay or go off to UTD. Cause Sunday Juventus will depart for the Asian tour and if Vidal isn't on that plane can only means he'll go off to United. If he's on board we can safetly say he'll stay with us.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
According to TS and GdS we're looking for winger or TQ. Lavezzi, Pastore, Shaqiri and Lucas are the mentioned names. Lavezzi would cost around 20m.
Finally. I don't understand why we go for Romulo, cb and cf just when we lack am/winger. Last year Tevez carried this team and we can't afford to do that this year imo.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
if you line up the same team that we lined up against real madrid, cadevra would not make a diffrence. Also considering he is 27 he would only have 3 years at top top level an if we pay 20m thats like 7m a year which is to much considering salary.

rather spend 20m on keita
Agree! No point on spending High on someone who is over 25imo. Better going for the likes of Keita and so on who a day can be sold for at least of what you spent.

- - - Updated - - -

Finally. I don't understand why we go for Romulo, cb and cf just when we lack am/winger. Last year Tevez carried this team and we can't afford to do that this year imo.
exactly one of the nonsense of this mercato.

we should have gone for 3 wingers and 2 left back. In case we should have gone for Gabbiadini,Lavezzi and Sanchez and Coentrao or Marcelo. If we planned to sell Vidal for 60m that is...
But selling now Vidal means we're fucked.

- - - Updated - - -

I bet Lavezzi will depart for 16-18m. He's almost 29guys. Shaqiri will stay, Pastore is utter crap. Lucas i doubt PSG would sell 2 wingers in one go even if they acquire Di Maria.

Jan 5, 2007
“Romulo is likely to be a Juve player tomorrow,” he told reporters. “Tomorrow his agent will arrive in Turin.

“Vidal in Manchester? No, he was here yesterday.”

Marotta then commented on Patrice Evra’s arrival from Manchester United.

“Evra is a player that’s known throughout Europe. We’re delighted to have him in our team.

“We have had our eyes on him for a long time.

“He’s 33 so brings great experience to our team. Beyond his technical capabilities, we chose him because he has played in a culture at Manchester United that is a lot like ours – we win.” FI

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I wouldn't mind Candreva in a 3 man midfield if Vidal leaves, but I don't think he's creative or good enough to be used as a trequartista.
:lol: :howler: Wtf is this shit?! That's like selling your SLR and buying a fucking Zastava.

- - - Updated - - -

Marchisio could be perfect in this position. Many times in the past he scored like a second striker.
:lol: :howler: Marchisio as a TQ is basically setting us up for failure. He doesn't possess the qualities or skills to be deployed in such a position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 64)