Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2012

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Agnelli and if this $#@! continues I'm all for a change of ownership.

- - - Updated - - -

That would be too much no?
Shaqiri at least 20m
De Pay 20m/ Greizmann probably 30m
I know but they would be long term investments. And we were going for 27 Iturbe and 18 Morata....
I'd fucking go for 30m Griezmann and 20 Shaqiri.

And as you see in 4-3-3 i didn't put neither Pogba or Lichsteiner.

So we'd have plenty of money to buy those players.
Like 90m € if Chelsea bid is true (75) and we sell Lich to PSG for 15 or Rabiot+money

Jul 20, 2012
Pastore's agent confirmed he is staying at PSG

- - - Updated - - -

I know but they would be long term investments. And we were going for 27 Iturbe and 18 Morata....
I'd $#@!ing go for 30m Griezmann and 20 Shaqiri.

And as you see in 4-3-3 i didn't put neither Pogba or Lichsteiner.

So we'd have plenty of money to buy those players.
Like 90m € if Chelsea bid is true (75) and we sell Lich to PSG for 15 or Rabiot+money
I didn't see the formation and I would rather us keep Pogba.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
http://www.transfermarkt.com/daryl-janmaat/profil/spieler/60744

Dunno if it's official for Jaanmat but there is still listed in Feyenord.

- - - Updated - - -

Pastore's agent confirmed he is staying at PSG

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't see the formation and I would rather us keep Pogba.
Me too dude but why do you think Conte left? Cause we didn't have enough money for transfers we wanted so by selling Pogba for BIG money can settle our accounts and still enough to buy both Griezmann+Shaqiri and Durm + Jung

- - - Updated - - -

So that way we'd have 2 amazing players which are also youngs all below 25 and we could offer them a 5yrs deal
And 2 youn promising germans.

DelSing

Apr 22, 2003
why ppl want jaanmat, i saw all the netherland wc game and he is not up to the standard and he eventually got replace by kuty as the wc progress. asamoah is better then jaanmat. i don't mind canderva, but not at a 25M price tag. All the italian team is ripping us off, when they know is juve calling and enquiring one of their player , instantly is like 50% more

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Our board and Allegri probably haven't even heard of Firmino. As for Isco, they may have heard of him, but he might prove to be too expensive, and lacks that all important "Serie A Experience."

All the names we have been linked with thus far are either duds or losers; former Serie A stars or pseudo stars that have become rejects at their current clubs, and the customary over-rated mediocre Italian shitstains. Kinda sad and pathetic really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)