Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Why this talk of playing this or that guy as Trequartista? We don't have one. Yes, Vidal, Marchisio or Pogba could play that role in an emergency but they're nothing like a classic 10, they don't have either the vision nor the individual skills and the ability to supply the strikers with good balls in a constant.

Either play Pirlo between the mid and strikers, as he's proved he's done it superbly for Italy and he's quite a liability in that regista role, and lose dynamic or get someone who will fit this role. How about this new kid we bought?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
They need to ask themselves how do they improve the team instead of, "who do we need to fit the formation."

Find the best players possible for your capital and don't worry about the goddamn formation.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
They need to ask themselves how do they improve the team instead of, "who do we need to fit the formation."

Find the best players possible for your capital and don't worry about the goddamn formation.
You have to worry about the goddamn formation cause you most certainly aim for the players who will fit it. Last thing you want is to waste money on someone who can't fit your system.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
RW/COC = Shaqiri/Kevin Volland
LW= De Pay/Griezmann
LB= Sebastian Jung o Jaanmat
RB=Durm

You'd spend less than the double Iturbe-Morata we were going to do. Obviously not all of them. Pick one.

Honestly i'd go (realistically) for

De Pay --- Tevez --- Shaqiri

Marchisio - Pirlo - Vidal

Jung - Chiellini - Barzagli - Durm

Hope Vidal will stay and Pogba,Lichsteiner get sold for a lot of money. I'd also sell either Bonucci or Ogbonna. Probably Bonucci since we just bought Ogbonna and selling him would be a huge loss for our revenue.

All players i've put in are 20-23 years old. Aside Shaqiri none is extremly expensive.
I'd put all my fiches on Shaqiri as he could player either COC or AD. And he claimed he want to leave Bayern cause (textually)" he lives in the present and not in the feature"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)