Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
We're lacking a bit of stability with this whole Conte situation, we need to bring in players who know what it takes to win. Who wake up every day knowing that they were born to win, born to lead and born to thrive.

We need our title winning legend back. Il Capitano. He's a free agent now. You know who I mean

Bendtner

:tuttosport:

Jul 20, 2012
The bright side of Allegri's appointment in my opinion is that we will see a different style of play. While Conte got more results as the three years progressed, the team was simply grinding results. Still disappointed by this appointment but give Allegri what he wants(besides the mediocre players) and lets see if he can do better than Conte.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
We're lacking a bit of stability with this whole Conte situation, we need to bring in players who know what it takes to win. Who wake up every day knowing that they were born to win, born to lead and born to thrive.

We need our title winning legend back. Il Capitano. He's a free agent now. You know who I mean

Bendtner

:tuttosport:
:lol::lol:

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I can see us 'hard balling' Lazio and getting Candreva for a measly 28M euros whilst some shitty club like Sevilla grab Isco in a couple of weeks for 25M as soon as Madrid get their shiny new Colombian toy Rodriguez.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Even if their squad didn't change at all he'd still be frozen out. Carlo expected him to adapt to a deeper midfield role and when he failed at that, he got benched by Di Maria and even though they used a couple of formations he still didn't get a look in. Just the odd sympathy appearance.

Kroos is in, Rodriguez will happen sooner or later and that leaves him with no change. We're probably getting Morata for 18M which we'll pay in a year or two. Why not offer 20M cash and increase it slightly if need be and we can practically fund half of Rodriguez's move to Madrid (Not that they need the help)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I absolutely hate the direction we're taking in our transfer strategy.

We are already the slowest team in Europe and with 4-3-1-2 our problems will further pile on.You can expect us to stay as a zero counter-attack team if we sign a TQ.Really disappointing imo.From close to signing a fast pacy winger to changing your plans to accommodate a TQ ? We're really being clueless on the market if we go by the mercato rumors from reliable sources.
:agree:

juve played 4-3-1-2 and reach the final before with DP and trezegoal in front the slowest strikers in europe.

there is no winning formation or winning style, our team hold the ball very will and can do very good pressing, counter attach is not the only way to win.
if we add pastore for example to 4312 formation we can do more ball position and pressing and create many chances.
It was over 10 years ago ffs. We had Nedved, Del Piero, Trezeguet, Davids and Camoranesi + 2 very good fullbacks - Zambrotta and Thuram.

:touched:

Lazio want to sell Antonio Candreva for €35m. Juventus could meet Lazio soon to discuss the future of the italian . [SKY] :lol:
Hopefully they stick to this price and we won't get him. He's so brainless it's not even funny.

Allgeri could be interested in PSG's Javier Pastore & Tottenham's Erik Lamela. [SKY]
Pastore is so overrated. Lamela is a huge gamble and a pussy. I wouldn't spend too much on him.

Guys forget Isco. The best we can do now is Shaqiri/Jovetic I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)