Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2009
Not really, but since when did that stop people panicking? It just amazes me that when the vultures come out people fall for it every window. These guys are just taking advantage of a bad situation and confusion.
the time i waste in filtering out news these days... so much to handle especially with the social media now....now u have to deal with a rapper saying Vidal will sign for utd. just because he sang in his sister's weeding

- - - Updated - - -

'Mundo Deportivo' reporting we'll offer 14 mil for Marcos Rojo
what's with us and big money offer for LBs these past two or three days (Rojo, Rodriguez).... it doesn't add up to our financial reality

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Either play Pirlo between the mid and strikers, as he's proved he's done it superbly for Italy and he's quite a liability in that regista role,
If we dont find anyone... i would try thos fir sure. Pirlo´s vision is unmatched in our team.

They need to ask themselves how do they improve the team instead of, "who do we need to fit the formation."

Find the best players possible for your capital and don't worry about the goddamn formation.
In this moment of uncertain--- i think this is the best we can do and let allegri firue out what he will dow ith them.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
:sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

yep, BS or Beppe still clueless.
I wouldn't exclude this one tbh :p

Tbh we should think about Jovetic. I don't like the other names and I have a soft spot for him. He could definitely play as an AM. He's got a decent through pass, shot and dribbling. He's isn't as fast as he used to be after the knee injury though. He could play as SS when Tevez wouldn't be available/needed rest too. I don't know if MC would be interested in offloading him though.

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
We should go for Zakaria Bakkali, this guy is guy is going to be the next big thing!
bakkali isn't good enough and has some mental issues that's why he wasn't playing for psv after being great. he also is taking psv hostage with not wanting to pen a new contract.
he is given the choice new contract or being sold, but after 8 months he still doesn't know what he wants. he is now frozen out of the team. After amauri and all the other contract problemmakers, I don't want him in our team.

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
don't judge a book by it's cover, llorente, Pogba, Coman and know Rabiot didn't want to renew their contract, were/are they taking the clubs as hostage? This kid has huge potential, he at least deserves a closer look, juve management should asses him first hand, to figure out if we can unlock his potential. but does anyone know how much he is worth, and when will his contract expire

sebastian

Jul 24, 2002
his contract runs until next year.
but his form dropped and he hasn't had the mentality to fight for his spot.
that is something you have to keep in mind.

if he's cheap you can take the gamble but for 10 million I would pass on him

reallegends

Jan 12, 2013
Jovetic is too big a risk imo....Imagine that we sign him up and first match in,he injures himself yet again.We would be stuck with playing 3-5-2 for the rest of the season.I'd rather we sign someone that does not have such a big history of injuries,even making compromise on player quality.We need someone to play 40-45 games in a season.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Jovetic is too big a risk imo....Imagine that we sign him up and first match in,he injures himself yet again.We would be stuck with playing 3-5-2 for the rest of the season.I'd rather we sign someone that does not have such a big history of injuries,even making compromise on player quality.We need someone to play 40-45 games in a season.
Only Shaqiri left then for me. Pastore is overrated and the rest not even worth mentioning.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
They also said Allegri wants to keep both Vidal and Pogba. :p Marotta will only sell in the case of a very large offer for one of them but I'll be very surprised and relieved if we keep both tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)