Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
:tup:

Juve buys and develops players into world class names. We rarely, if ever, do the whole big name signing thing (and when we do its either when we receive huge money like Zidane sale in 2001) or when clowns like Secco wasted 75M on turds like Amauri, Melo and Diego. It just doesn't work out.

I am personally excited about young, cheap, and full of potential signings like Coman and Rabiot.

Buy on AliExpress.com

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

Juve buys and develops players into world class names. We rarely, if ever, do the whole big name signing thing (and when we do its either when we receive huge money like Zidane sale in 2001) or when clowns like Secco wasted 75M on turds like Amauri, Melo and Diego. It just doesn't work out.

I am personally excited about young, cheap, and full of potential signings like Coman and Rabiot.
And Iturbe as well for me. At this point he's the one that offers the most. Overall all those players slow down the ageing squad we have so Juve won't be another Milan case hopefully.

Jul 20, 2012

Exactly cause there is a higher reward to risk value in these kind of signings

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I'm pleased to see us going after top quality youngsters. This is absolutely crucial when you look at the key players in our team as of now. It's quite scary.

Buffon, Barzagli, Chiellini, Pirlo, Tevez.

Youth is absolutely 100% needed at this point, as long as it's quality and not quantity.

Pogba, Coman, Raboit, Berardi, Iturbe. Great business if we can have them all after this Summer. I'd like to see how Rugani does too, as we definitely need to be looking for a future Barzagli replacement as of now.

- - - Updated - - -

That still fucking shocks me every time I read it. I was kind of excited about those transfers back in the day too :lol:

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14,190
    but Moggi said it was Balanta no? :D

- - - Updated - - -

Muriel, the eternal prospect.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)