Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (42 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
We need Iturbe firstly. But we need another winger for depth or starter if Tevez can't adapt there.
Also, if we have Asamoah as an LB we should take a CM. Rabiot is a good option for this summers. We can't offer him high wages like Arsenal or United, so we will miss him.

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
We're a disgrace of a club. Iturbe for 20m? Ibarbo? Morata? Why don't we go all out on a world class player like Sanchez instead of buying absolute dross like those 3 players. I hope Pogba and Vidal leave, those two deserve way better than this disgraceful management of a football club.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
After the season ended there were a lot of reports that Conte wants to start a new cycle with youngsters.

And now that we got / are about to get some very promising ones, I for one am happy.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
We're a disgrace of a club. Iturbe for 20m? Ibarbo? Morata? Why don't we go all out on a world class player like Sanchez instead of buying absolute dross like those 3 players. I hope Pogba and Vidal leave, those two deserve way better than this disgraceful management of a football club.
I guess Buffon, Chiellini and co should have left when we got an unknown player in Vidal and a promising kid like Pogba who got like 2 seniors starts for his previous club.

Please join a RM or even better PSG forum.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
our mercato according to the latest rumours: Sturaro, Coman, Balanta/Mustafi, Evra/???, Rabiot, Morata/???, Iturbe/Ibarbo

i read today that Ashley Cole wont renew with Chelsea so maybe him? or keep signing youth and get Murru (94), or Benjamin Mendy (94) from Marseille. i dont know how much he would cost though. but whois the Morata alternative? we certainly arent getting Drogba, Eto'o too. leaves us with Osvaldo, or Samaras :D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
After the season ended there were a lot of reports that Conte wants to start a new cycle with youngsters.

And now that we got / are about to get some very promising one, I for one am happy.
It's time to.

This team needs more athleticism, and fresh legs.

And at this point, I don't care if it's homegrown, signed from other clubs, or poached a la Pogba and Coman.

This team absolutely needs to get younger.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Exactly.
And you're wrong(mostly/hopefully) about the loan part JJ.
We're signing these youngsters cos we're basically guaranteeing them some decent first team action for their age,otherwise this Coman or Rabiot wouldnt be signing for us.
And imo these are pretty high level talents so you kinda can expect reasonable success rate.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014

And now that we got / are about to get some very promising one, I for one am happy.
:tup: . Motivation being the key factor

- - - Updated - - -

our mercato according to the latest rumours: Sturaro, Coman, Balanta/Mustafi, Evra/???, Rabiot, Morata/???, Iturbe/Ibarbo

i read today that Ashley Cole wont renew with Chelsea so maybe him? or keep signing youth and get Murru (94), or Benjamin Mendy (94) from Marseille. i dont know how much he would cost though. but whois the Morata alternative? we certainly arent getting Drogba, Eto'o too. leaves us with Osvaldo, or Samaras :D
Ashley cole and eto"o both released by chelsea confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)