Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (43 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Yeah he should realistically be playing at a high level, but nah about 4 goals in well over 20 apps for Udinese last year, was overweight at one point and hasn't impressed me at all.

95% of his hype comes from FIFA & PES players, he's nothing special in real life, might as well sign Gilardino

Buy on AliExpress.com

feagojr

l'architetto
May 8, 2014
Posted on here last night about this..

"Liverpool’s battle to sign Marcos Rojo has become even more difficult after Juventus joined the race to sign the Argentina international."
Source is Talk Sport however I don't know how credible the source is. It don't say much but a few other websites have also joined on reporting the speculation.
Would be a good signing, can play as CB too.

Price tag is apparently set as 12M

feagojr

l'architetto
May 8, 2014
Seems pretty comfortable playing as a LB though tbf, I think it would be a decent signing either way.
He can play LB but also would fit into the 3-5-2 as CB - hopefully replacing Bonucci

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I can't see us signing any LB. And I'd rather have Muriel than Ibarbo, if it's for the right price. Muriel clearly has mental issues, but he has a much higher ceilling.

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
Rojo is a defensive Back, we don't need someone like him for our new system. Rodriguez is the best option IMO.
As for Iturbe, it's usual for Porto to sell the owns of their players to companies and foundations.

feagojr

l'architetto
May 8, 2014
Rojo is a defensive Back, we don't need someone like him for our new system. Rodriguez is the best option IMO.
As for Iturbe, it's usual for Porto to sell the owns of their players to companies and foundations.
New system ?

As much as you can wish for a new "system" I think its the management that sorts that sorta thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)