Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Muriel is probably the most overrated player in this forum!
Many rate him highly but the truth is he is just one of many talented young players who will probably never become WC!

Apr 29, 2006
Its allways hilarious when someone like you tries to look smart, but makes a fool out of himself in the first place.

Zlatan and Silva were sold because Milan were also taking the risky purchase that they absolutely couldnt afford, for to long.

Juventus is making losses and has 70% of turnover going to wages. Thats insane.

- We wont sell our stars. If we chose a new cycle, and apparently we are, then we still need quality to merge them with. The older players dont cash in enough, and the young ones have a higher team value, then we can sell them for.

- We wont make idiot purchases. We dont want to become Milan.

now fuck off
Zach when I said you aren't very smart that was an understatement. Now please get that tactical flow in your brain working for ONCE! :crazy:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I think we're keeping him until we seal Iturbe. Verona is interested in him and he could be inserted in the deal. If cash + Quag will be accepted by them I think he's gone to Sassuolo.
Wouldn't they rather want 4million cash than Peluso? Never heard of any interest in him from their part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)