Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2010
Sporting Kansas City

- - - Updated - - -

You'd be surprised how many Juve supporters there are in the US, especially here in the Northeast.

The time I got to see them practice at Brown Stadium in 2003 is a moment I won't ever forget.
meh, its better to sign an indonesian or malaysian for the marketing thing. juve owe to fans up there

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Juventus keeps pursuing Adrien Rabiot, bianconeri have been in touch with the agents of the PSG’s midfielder: his contract expires in 2015 and he doesn’t seem very inclined to renew it. In the past days, Milan made an attempt to get him, but with poor results so far. Juventus hopes to have an advantage, because it plays in Champions League next year and this might influence the decision of the player. Whether in France or in Italy, the future of Rabiot has yet to be decided.
-GDM

May 8, 2014
Carlo Laudisa
‏@carlolaudisa
#Drogba vuole la Champions e chiama la #Juve. #Conte accarezza l'idea del goleador-Rambo, anche se stagionato #gds

Meh... I prefer someone more younger than Droga. He's a great player, but 36 years old are too much.
Meanwhile Evra had renew with MU. :frown:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
So it finally happened.

I think he might be the first American to be signed by Juve. He is supposed to be a bright prospect in the U.S. ranks.
@Hustini @Bjerkness

who would've thought. One of our own :touched:
My best friend played for Kansas City when he was drafted from Tulsa. Now he is an assistant coach there and knows this kid pretty well, actually. From what he said he has a pretty big physical presence for his age but still gaining pace on his technique.

He is from Ohio where I'm from :tuttosport:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)