Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (59 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
In addition, we need to plan the replace for players like Gigi,Pirlo,Licht..years pass

PERIN:scarf:

- - - Updated - - -

:faq2: check Holland's squad for WC. Rekik, Veltman, Wijnaldum, Depay, Clasie, Vilhena..and others like Ginkel,Maher,Locadia..great generation
Veltman is shit tbh... Bonucci is jealous at how much he fucks up every match

Jul 20, 2012
What about Lamela?

His father said :

Erik Lamela’s father has admitted that Inter did make a move for his son, but doesn’t know what the future holds.

The former Roma man has been one of the flops of the season at Tottenham following his move last summer for a club-record £30m.

And the Argentine youngster’s dad has conceded that the Nerazzurri have been interested in the past, but isn’t sure what his son will do next term.

“At the moment I know nothing,” Jose Lamela told FCInterNews. “Erik has told me about an offer from Inter.

“In Italy he is very much appreciated, especially after what he did at Rome. But I don’t know what more to say.

“At the moment Erik is a Tottenham player. He has a major contract with them. I don’t know what to tell you.

“I can’t tell you what Erik will decide to do. He makes his own choices. If you want to know you should ask him.”

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I'd say even less

Possibly the worst transfer of the season (Along with a couple other Spurs signings :lol: ) a very highly rated young player moving for a big sum of cash and failing to get in a team ahead of Townsend and Lennon.

15M and they should snap it up imo

alaska

May 25, 2013
So it finally happened.

I think he might be the first American to be signed by Juve. He is supposed to be a bright prospect in the U.S. ranks.
@Hustini @Bjerkness

who would've thought. One of our own :touched:
He got sent off on his debut. Then again, he made his full debut at 16 or 17, and he is promising.

Who knows, maybe there will be some more American Juve supporters now. More revenue.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Which club did we sign him from?
Sporting Kansas City

- - - Updated - - -

He got sent off on his debut. Then again, he made his full debut at 16 or 17, and he is promising.

Who knows, maybe there will be some more American Juve supporters now. More revenue.
You'd be surprised how many Juve supporters there are in the US, especially here in the Northeast.

The time I got to see them practice at Brown Stadium in 2003 is a moment I won't ever forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)