Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (59 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Vucinic + €15m for Lamela
€22m for Sanchez
Isla 50% + €6m for Pereyra

Pereyra
Lamela
Sanchez
Giovinco
Pepe

Solid wingers for 433
Please lets not sign Lamela!
He is a talented player but he is way overrated!
When Tottenham payed so much for him I thought Roma ripped off Tottenham in that deal
I wont even take him in a straight swap as this would mean we wouldnt get someone better

BTW how much is Reus clause?

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Vucinic + €15m for Lamela
€22m for Sanchez
Isla 50% + €6m for Pereyra

Pereyra
Lamela
Sanchez
Giovinco
Pepe

Solid wingers for 433
So you are talking about a net outlay of 43m. Marotta would need to dispose of other players. Immobile (10m for half) and Quagliarella (5-6m) are obvious places to start

Jul 13, 2010
When Tottenham payed so much for him I thought Roma ripped off Tottenham in that deal
I wont even take him in a straight swap as this would mean we wouldnt get someone better

he is not overrated. half of the spurs played rubbish, and if a lad didnt adapt its not all of his fault. besides tottenham had terrible coaches

Jul 20, 2012

Yea lets not go for Lamela and go after Reus who we have no chanve in hell signing

- - - Updated - - -

So again Tuttojuve is talking about Conte wanting a mini revolution. So the players that we are targeting are Sanchez, Gabbiadini, Pereyra, Ranocchia, Paletta, Dragovic, Garay, Guarin, Morata.

The players we are looking to sell are Vucinic, Giovinco, Quagliarella, Isla(after we buy his half), Peluso, Ogbonna, and Bonucci.

I doubt we will see seven new players. It will most likely look like Gabbiadini, Pereyra, Ranocchia/Paletta, Lulic, Nani.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
GDS, Tuttosport, CDS, La Stampa :

Complete overhaul in Juve to take place, as 10-12 new players are in arrival. Conte is looking to build the team for 4-3-3. He's maniacally paying attention to every detail.

In the next few days deal for Pereyra will be official. Juve to continue assault on Sanchez in the following days; there is agreement with player. Nani? Depends on Conte.

Both Vidal and Pogba are most likely to stay, some details will be discussed after the WC; at most one might leave, but only for a monstrous offer. Candreva or Carvalho could be alternatives in that case.

Llorente and Tevez have secured status for the next season. Status of Giovinco is in doubt, Vucinic, Osvaldo and Quag are leaving. Moratta and Gabbiadini mentioned as replacements, along with Drogba.

Ogbonna didn't impress, neither have Peluso, names like Garay, Dragovic, Paletta and Ranocchia are listed as replacements. Monaco and Dortmund are interested in Bonucci. Some offers from abroad have been received for Ogbonna.

Boksic

May 11, 2005

Complete overhaul in Juve to take place, as 10-12 new players are in arrival. Conte is looking to build the team for 4-3-3. He's maniacally paying attention to every detail.

In the next few days deal for Pereyra will be official. Juve to continue assault on Sanchez in the following days; there is agreement with player. Nani? Depends on Conte.

Both Vidal and Pogba are most likely to stay, some details will be discussed after the WC; at most one might leave, but only for a monstrous offer. Candreva or Carvalho could be alternatives in that case.

Llorente and Tevez have secured status for the next season. Status of Giovinco is in doubt, Vucinic, Osvaldo and Quag are leaving. Moratta and Gabbiadini mentioned as replacements, along with Drogba.

Ogbonna didn't impress, neither have Peluso, names like Garay, Dragovic, Paletta and Ranocchia are listed as replacements. Monaco and Dortmund are interested in Bonucci. Some offers from abroad have been received for Ogbonna.
Really cannot see us changing 10-12 players.

Pereyra and Sanchez would be great. For 4-3-3 we would still need another player for the wing e.g. Menez.

Surely Garay would be very expensive?

Candreva replacing Pogba or Vidal would be dreadful.

No mention of a left-back? Probably one of the most important positions for us to sign this summer,

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005

Zenit à espera de Garay
http://www.record.xl.pt/Futebol/Nacional/1a_liga/Benfica/interior_premium.aspx?content_id=884771

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

Sounds better than what Bambi posted :D

- - - Updated - - -

Yea lets not go for Lamela and go after Reus who we have no chanve in hell signing

- - - Updated - - -

So again Tuttojuve is talking about Conte wanting a mini revolution. So the players that we are targeting are Sanchez, Gabbiadini, Pereyra, Ranocchia, Paletta, Dragovic, Garay, Guarin, Morata.

The players we are looking to sell are Vucinic, Giovinco, Quagliarella, Isla(after we buy his half), Peluso, Ogbonna, and Bonucci.

I doubt we will see seven new players. It will most likely look like Gabbiadini, Pereyra, Ranocchia/Paletta, Lulic, Nani.
That would be an incredibly meh Mercato!

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
This 'revolution' sounds over the top. We basically did that at the start of 11-12, we don't need such a big change again. I doubt we would sell Ogbonna so soon too, since when do we ever give players just 1 season to prove themselves? Really hope we can sell Bonucci for big fee though, ~20m-30m.

Maybe something like this.

In:
Pereyra
Drogba
Sanchez
Nani
LB?

Out:
Bonucci
Osvaldo
Vucinic
Quagliarella :sad::sad::sad::sad:
Isla
Peluso
Immobile (dat cash)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Good thing about not signing average players is that you can sell them later. Too bad we have a lot of players that will leave this team without us getting anything for them.

Let's do like Chelsea and get over 100m for the player we don't want :D Unbelievable that Mourinho ended up getting 100m for 3 players he didn't want in Luiz, De Bruyne and Mata. Players Conte don't want like Martinez and Ziegler get loaned out all around Italy before we get rid of their contracts.

Quality > Quantity

I don't want 100 new players, just 2 or 3.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

its 35-36M and it can only be activated next summer (2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)