Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (47 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrecoJuve

May 19, 2014
In addition, we need to plan the replace for players like Gigi,Pirlo,Licht..years pass

PERIN:scarf:

- - - Updated - - -

Why follow the dutch league, if you have Belgium with talents such as Tielemans and , yeah sorry ches, Lestienne :tongue:
:faq2: check Holland's squad for WC. Rekik, Veltman, Wijnaldum, Depay, Clasie, Vilhena..and others like Ginkel,Maher,Locadia..great generation

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
In addition, we need to plan the replace for players like Gigi,Pirlo,Licht..years pass

PERIN:scarf:

- - - Updated - - -

:faq2: check Holland's squad for WC. Rekik, Veltman, Wijnaldum, Depay, Clasie, Vilhena..and others like Ginkel,Maher,Locadia..great generation
That bunch combined, is allmost a quarter of the talent that hazard or januzaj have. Wonderfull generation indeed

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Why follow the dutch league, if you have Belgium with talents such as Tielemans and , yeah sorry ches, Lestienne :tongue:
Don't mind Lestienne, too bad for him he is playing for a team that won't win much the next few years.
But still, in Holland there are some good talents.
Good potential, bot not anywere close to what we have in Belgium at the moment and for the coming years.
(Thorgan Hazard, Junior Malanda, Batshuayi, Tielemans and that is only the Belgians in our league, then we also have Musonda at Chelsea, Pereira at United (although he will probably choose Brazil), some young GK in Real.

ravipiero

Mar 2, 2014
I highly doubt it, lol. It seems we'd get 12mln at most from Immobile. Gundogan is way too good for that, I highly doubt he'd leave Dortmund for anything less than 30mln (probably higher). I'd expect Real to bid hard for him, so that just makes him even more unrealistic target for us.
Then we should monitor illaramendi instead if gundogan goes to RM. Although I prefer to sign a good left wing back and put asamoah back in midfield.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Say we sell Bonucci to Monaco, and also Isla and get Evra plus move to 4 man defence. That would leave us with:

Licht (RB)
Caceres (RB/CB/LB)
Barzagli (CB)
Chiellini (CB/LB)
Ogbonna (CB/LB)
Peluso (CB/LB)
Evra (LB)

We'd for sure need one more defender imo since Peluso is cack, maybe a RB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)