Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ERK1

Jul 29, 2014
italy are slowing down in talent producting, who are the best young italian defenders? Rugani, Romagnoli and then who? Look at france they have Verane, Laporte, Mangala, Zouma, Umtiti and sakho is only 24. Germany still have Hummels and Boatend which are young plus they have at least 8 or 9 young upcoming world class center backs.

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Whatever the hell happened to Masi? He had such a good pre season with us.

- - - Updated - - -

italy are slowing down in talent producting, who are the best young italian defenders? Rugani, Romagnoli and then who? Look at france they have Verane, Laporte, Mangala, Zouma, Umtiti and sakho is only 24. Germany still have Hummels and Boatend which are young plus they have at least 8 or 9 young upcoming world class center backs.
Is slowing down? Has slowed down a long time ago. I tell you 90% of all young Italian prospects will turn out average footballers.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

- - - Updated - - -

Is slowing down? Has slowed down a long time ago. I tell you 90% of all young Italian prospects will turn out average footballers.
99% imo

People here go like "lets give youth a chance"

Well, if they were actually good and had excellent potential we would. truth is italy has produced nearly exclusively crap for the past decade.

- - - Updated - - -

when atlanta sign brava from lazio at 39 yrs old then u know that the younger defenders are utter shit.
fixed.

luckely we got Allegri who can set a defence properly

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
99% imo

Well, if they were actually good and had excellent potential we would. truth is italy has produced nearly exclusively crap for the past decade.
99% is more likely indeed, i was just trying to be nice. The fact is Italians are lucky if they can produce one single star in the next 5-7 years. Immobile isn't that technical but could turn out to be a very efficient striker, he's got the best chance from all the ones we know imo.

Italy finds itself in a worst situation than Brazil IMO. Brazil is a hundred times it's size and still produces a hundred times more with at least 3-5 potential stars/top class players in each generation. But i can see some similarities between the 2 nations and how they are far from what they used to produce.

ERK1

Jul 29, 2014
99% imo

- - - Updated - - -

fixed.

luckely we got Allegri who can set a defence properly
the guys need experience and the only way is to give them serie A experience. Italy u21 side have beaten the same nertharlands side that qualified for the semi and quater finals of this world cup. part of that team was donati and caldirola which both have flourished in germany. Inter were screaming for a hard working right wing back and donati was there. instead they stuck to jonathan :lol:

the likes of napoli inter have a majority of forein players and their team don't have the core of players that juve have and that's why the fail. Inter have the best youth setup in italy, matching ajax with the eufa youth CL. Most of the inter players play in seri B-C whereas the ajax players are developing well at ajax and will become very good players.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Holding average players hands, doesnt make them stars.

Serie a was never that keen on youth, yet back when they werent shit like today, they still came trough and became stars
Quality allways goes to surface

But we lack quality in the league

- - - Updated - - -

I'm really starting to get annoyed by how holding hands with suddenly make youngsters become the current generation of germans.

It doesnt.

The "he needs time at a top team" is even worse bullshit. In Belgium and Holland, several stars have came and went. The foreign teams were interested after they were proving themselves. A player who cannot perform outstanding at a poor team, isnt a great player. No excuses please

Apr 29, 2006
Oh look, someone from Malta insulting me. Some things never change around here :)
Were is dat insult you've spotted meister?

PS: How much did Milan pay for Hachim Mastour? This kid looks really talented. We bought like a million youngsters, no one has played so far. EVER. They've played El Shaarawy(18 or 19) and it seems they would use Mastour(17?) too, but Berrardi(19) is too inexperienced for us. Of course results aren't what they've been expecting, but Italy has no good young players is a stretch too far.

clapton

May 9, 2014
Milan don't have money for more experienced players, so they had to use youngsters like Sharawy, De Sciglio, Mastour... They would be like us if they had Tevez, Llorente etc.

Jul 20, 2012
the guys need experience and the only way is to give them serie A experience. Italy u21 side have beaten the same nertharlands side that qualified for the semi and quater finals of this world cup. part of that team was donati and caldirola which both have flourished in germany. Inter were screaming for a hard working right wing back and donati was there. instead they stuck to jonathan :lol:

the likes of napoli inter have a majority of forein players and their team don't have the core of players that juve have and that's why the fail. Inter have the best youth setup in italy, matching ajax with the eufa youth CL. Most of the inter players play in seri B-C whereas the ajax players are developing well at ajax and will become very good players.
@Mark he is back? Check who this is

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013

There's a big difference between becoming a good but ordinary and an extraordinary player. As i happen to watch the Bundesliga as much as i can and i can confirm both players you mentioned are just that, good but ordinary. Ajax on the other hand has one of the best youth system in the world and will always produce one or two players who will fit the above average/top class category.

Holding average players hands, doesnt make them stars.

Serie a was never that keen on youth, yet back when they werent shit like today, they still came trough and became stars
Quality allways goes to surface

But we lack quality in the league

- - - Updated - - -

I'm really starting to get annoyed by how holding hands with suddenly make youngsters become the current generation of germans.

It doesnt.

The "he needs time at a top team" is even worse bullshit. In Belgium and Holland, several stars have came and went. The foreign teams were interested after they were proving themselves. A player who cannot perform outstanding at a poor team, isnt a great player. No excuses please
Agreed. I've seen too many stars before they were stars, you can always tell how they differ from everybody else. Ronaldo at 16 yo was such a thing to watch, you knew he was gonna be big one day. Real talent will always outshine over the rest and Italy right now has nobody that show that kind of talent.

It took the Germans a decade to fix their whole system. They built many schools to teach young coaches how to coach, they produced players accordingly to what is required in Football today, 70% physical 30% technical. Etc...

The great Paul Breitner was in Brazil 2 years ago and he gave this interview explaining what changed in Germany's Football from 2002 to today, and there was this thing he said that amazed me how ahead their thinking was. Imagine if we were see talent, just talent alone as ratings, from 0 to 10...

He said instead of focusing on producing one or two rating 10 players and a hundred 4's or 5's or 6's, they focused on making everybody become 8's and 8.5's so that means each individual might not become Messi's but when they play together, the collectivity would overcome anything. The whole concept is really genius.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I know you know little about the link between certain roles and the neccecary player qualities.

But Marchisio is the best trequartista we can have, since he has the neccecary technical skills, and is the only one we have that knows how to avoid obstructing the space of the players around him.

Its easy putting 2 domminant players in the same space. But they'll run in each others way if they dont know how to co-exist. Marchisio knows that very well.

Is he an ideal trequartista ? Not really since he has average vision, playmaking and trough passing. But he's the best we have, since only him there will allow the other players around him to perform to their best in this system.

Sure, i'd love to get Pastore, Isco, etc instead, as they got the same and better technical abilities, with added values where he is average (even tho lacking Marchisio's defensive talents but thats not needed as a trequartista), but if we cant get them, this will do for this season

'll repeat for B81 this will do for this season.

We can bitch and moan about a better one when we got some more cash to spend
:howler: Can't you express your opinion without being disrespectful and condescending? You are a real piece of work, aren't you?

I don't think anyone in our squad possesses the necessary skills or qualities to be deployed in the TQ/AM role, and Marchisio (arguably, as it is not a given fact) being the best to be deployed in that roe, doesn't make him good enough.

I am sick and tired of hearing for this season. I am sure some of you will be spewing the same BS come next season as well.

If we don't have the right players for a particular formation, let's just fucking stick to the 3-5-2.

- - - Updated - - -

What is this shit about us not having money? Weren't we supposedly ready to bid 23 million Euros for fucking Iturbe? :howler:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
zach's whole argument for marchisio being the best for TQ is that he's the best because he doesn't get in anyone's way :lol: invisible :touched:

'yes he can'd produce any end producd, but he doesnd ged in anyones way' i.e. he doesn't do anything so how could he get in anyone's way

don't play vidal there, he scores and assists too much and he is too visible.

inb4 zach calls me peasand, and that he is tactical genius and knows all the answers to everything.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I've always rated Allegri's qualities to put a defence. And i've always doubted his ability to make a team build attacks.
Whilst my post was mostly a bit sarcastic to the Allegri hater i quoted, it contained a little truth aswel.

And that trequartista thing is a simple fact. Its why Conte did the same. Or are those who disagree also going to discredit Conte's tactical knowledge ?
I'm looking especially at Zoso and B81, who apparently think they are better at tactics then Conte.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014

- - - Updated - - -

You know why? cause in few years non italians players in youth system and league passed from few-normal to highly crazy. most of teams don't even have italians in their starting XI and what worse is that those non italians aren't even good.
We need to develop our youth system and force teams to have at least 3 italians in their starting XI.

If i were the Benito i'd go for 15 high rated players and 10 youth system or italians. So have a max of 25 players and at you gotta use at least 10 italians in any team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)