Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (47 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
If i were the Benito i'd go for 15 high rated players and 10 youth system or italians. So have a max of 25 players and at you gotta use at least 10 italians in any team.
It's a dumb idea, no offense. What will you achieve by doing this? They still won't play. Do you realize that? Italian youth sucks because the training methods are so 90-ties. Tactics, tactics it's all about tactics for them. They're inferior technically as well as physically to other players from other contries. Every half skilled foreigner will do better because he's suited to current game more than Italians.

Forcing clubs to use useless players will bring them down even more.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
It's a dumb idea, no offense. What will you achieve by doing this? They still won't play. Do you realize that? Italian youth sucks because the training methods are so 90-ties. Tactics, tactics it's all about tactics for them. They're inferior technically as well as physically to other players from other contries. Every half skilled foreigner will do better because he's suited to current game more than Italians.

Forcing clubs to use useless players will bring them down even more.
25 players per team MAX
10 italians
3 starters XI from Italy.
So you'll have 15 strong non italians and at least 3 strong italian in your starting team

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You know why? cause in few years non italians players in youth system and league passed from few-normal to highly crazy. most of teams don't even have italians in their starting XI and what worse is that those non italians aren't even good.
We need to develop our youth system and force teams to have at least 3 italians in their starting XI.

If i were the Benito i'd go for 15 high rated players and 10 youth system or italians. So have a max of 25 players and at you gotta use at least 10 italians in any team.
We heard that story in Belgium aswel. Then out of the blue we have a killer generation, whilst nothing actually changed.

At most, the youth systems in France and Germany should be looked at

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
25 players per team MAX
10 italians
3 starters XI from Italy.
So you'll have 15 strong non italians and at least 3 strong italian in your starting team
No you won't. Did you read what I wrote? It's not enough to play. Footballers improve the most as kids/teenagers. In Italy this time is simply wasted.

If you have a shitty car you won't make a Ferrari out of it, no way. Forcing clubs to play shitty players won't solve anything. Focus on working with Italian kids in a proper way and the clubs will buy and play them gladly. I think Italians are a proud nation and they'll always prefer a good Italian player over foreigner.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
We heard that story in Belgium aswel. Then out of the blue we have a killer generation, whilst nothing actually changed.

At most, the youth systems in France and Germany should be looked at
Dude you realize that your "killer generation" isn't composed of belgians but by migrants? Origi,Hazard,Lukaku,Nainggolan,Fellaini,Kompany,Dembele,Mirallas,Benteke,Lukaku,Witsel,Chadli. Who is Belgian in the national team? Curtois,Mertens,Vermalen,De Bruyne and Vertonghen rest are all africans who decided to play for you and not for their home country.

Even italy could make play most brazilians and argentinian and so on since there are millions of people of italian descendants and that's still something than going in Africa and choose anyone and make him homegrown.
Honestly Belgium has a good national team but is it still Belgium or African team?

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I've always rated Allegri's qualities to put a defence. And i've always doubted his ability to make a team build attacks.
Whilst my post was mostly a bit sarcastic to the Allegri hater i quoted, it contained a little truth aswel.

And that trequartista thing is a simple fact. Its why Conte did the same. Or are those who disagree also going to discredit Conte's tactical knowledge ?
I'm looking especially at Zoso and B81, who apparently think they are better at tactics then Conte.
I thought you don't like strawmen?

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
No you won't. Did you read what I wrote? It's not enough to play. Footballers improve the most as kids/teenagers. In Italy this time is simply wasted.

If you have a $#@!ty car you won't make a Ferrari out of it, no way. Forcing clubs to play $#@!ty players won't solve anything. Focus on working with Italian kids in a proper way and the clubs will buy and play them gladly. I think Italians are a proud nation and they'll always prefer a good Italian player over foreigner.
_Nah dude you'd make some youngsters play and develope and bigger teams would buy them and so on.
In England every team must fill their quota of English players. That's why some unknown english players get over paid. Cause they need to buy good players from their nation to play.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
_Nah dude you'd make some youngsters play and develope and bigger teams would buy them and so on.
In England every team must fill their quota of English players. That's why some unknown english players get over paid. Cause they need to buy good players from their nation to play.
And where does that take their NT? You just answered yourself. English players are overpriced and on the other hand not worth jack shit. If it wasn't for marketing EPL clubs wouldn't be able to get foreign talents. English NT is shit, English players are shit despite the fact they have the regulations, money they still are in shambles.

Again: putting the regulations won't do anything good. England is a perfect example of that.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I've always rated Allegri's qualities to put a defence. And i've always doubted his ability to make a team build attacks.
Whilst my post was mostly a bit sarcastic to the Allegri hater i quoted, it contained a little truth aswel.

And that trequartista thing is a simple fact. Its why Conte did the same. Or are those who disagree also going to discredit Conte's tactical knowledge ?
I'm looking especially at Zoso and B81, who apparently think they are better at tactics then Conte.
We don't have a TQ/AM or anyone near good enough to play such a position. A TQ needs vision, passing ability, and in the modern game, pace and physicality as well. Whereas most of our players possess physicality and some have a decent passing range, we sadly lack both pace and vision (Pirlo is the only one with high quality vision in the squad).

I am actually staying that we should stick to the 3-5-2 (begrudgingly), unless we get a high quality player who allows us to change/adapt formations.

- - - Updated - - -

How the fuck don't we have money? Where is the (supposedly) 23-25 million we set aside for Itubre? Did it just magically disappear?!

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
:howler: Can't you express your opinion without being disrespectful and condescending? You are a real piece of work, aren't you?

I don't think anyone in our squad possesses the necessary skills or qualities to be deployed in the TQ/AM role, and Marchisio (arguably, as it is not a given fact) being the best to be deployed in that roe, doesn't make him good enough.

I am sick and tired of hearing for this season. I am sure some of you will be spewing the same BS come next season as well.

If we don't have the right players for a particular formation, let's just fucking stick to the 3-5-2.

- - - Updated - - -

What is this shit about us not having money? Weren't we supposedly ready to bid 23 million Euros for fucking Iturbe? :howler:
You're absolutely right about that. Some people here seem not to understand what the role of a Trequartista involves and nobody in our team can do it properly for lack of the basic requirements for it.

About sticking to 3-5-2, well, the mercato ain't close yet.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You're absolutely right about that. Some people here seem not to understand what the role of a Trequartista involves and nobody in our team can do it properly for lack of the basic requirements for it.

About sticking to 3-5-2, well, the mercato ain't close yet.
They probably have never seen a real trequartista play since they just got out of diapers a few years ago.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
One month more before the window close, and we are still hunting for a attacker and a defender, with Romulo signing up tomorrow.

Marotta did well with sales so far, but he still got alot of work in hand.

Out goes: Sorensen, Ziegler,Motta,Marrone,Isla,Pasquato

Future ought to be sorted :pepe,Padoin, Gio, Ogbonna.

Stuck: De Ceglie

Out on loan : Bouy and Fausto Rossi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)