Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2014-15) (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Look how Amauri turned out :lol:

I'm not saying we should step back. Price rumored is 18mln which is totally fine and I wish we used Morata's cash to bring him instead.
It's a good form of risk management. Essentially nobody knows how any player will turn out at the new club. In order to manage this risk, simply don't buy anybody. Only rely on the youth team and players who have minimal salaries like under 1M Euros. If they become good, then just sell them before we have to pay them more.

DelSing

Apr 22, 2003
There's a big difference between becoming a good but ordinary and an extraordinary player. As i happen to watch the Bundesliga as much as i can and i can confirm both players you mentioned are just that, good but ordinary. Ajax on the other hand has one of the best youth system in the world and will always produce one or two players who will fit the above average/top class category.

Agreed. I've seen too many stars before they were stars, you can always tell how they differ from everybody else. Ronaldo at 16 yo was such a thing to watch, you knew he was gonna be big one day. Real talent will always outshine over the rest and Italy right now has nobody that show that kind of talent.

It took the Germans a decade to fix their whole system. They built many schools to teach young coaches how to coach, they produced players accordingly to what is required in Football today, 70% physical 30% technical. Etc...

The great Paul Breitner was in Brazil 2 years ago and he gave this interview explaining what changed in Germany's Football from 2002 to today, and there was this thing he said that amazed me how ahead their thinking was. Imagine if we were see talent, just talent alone as ratings, from 0 to 10...

He said instead of focusing on producing one or two rating 10 players and a hundred 4's or 5's or 6's, they focused on making everybody become 8's and 8.5's so that means each individual might not become Messi's but when they play together, the collectivity would overcome anything. The whole concept is really genius.
Agreed, just look at our italian national team. And tells you how crap r italian players are. Before I always laugh at England team for having crap coach n bunch of medicore players making at national team. What a shame.

Just hope the new FIGC will really do something and not just talks n talks n no action

Just look at man utd. Their success from the last 15yr or so was build from their youth Beckham, Giggs, butt etc

Links on how German football reform

http://www.si.com/more-sports/2010/07/01/germany-reinvention
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/may/23/germany-bust-boom-talent

But at the end I think nothing will hope. Since there will be so many parties influencing the decision. Every party is going to be selfish n thinks for its own and no unity at the end. Money will be the evil between the way

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Italian football is just doomed. Who gives a crap about the AzZzZzZurri, Juventus needs to invest wisely in the youth and not worry about nationality. Thank goodness they are going after players like Coman, Rabiot, et cetera.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
that lineup will get $#@!d in italy, and theres no way marotta will sign those players for 60 mil
In Marotta we trust! Isco 30,Shaqiri 20 and Lavezzi 15!

Why fucked? most of teams nowdays play the 4-3-3 with the COC or trequartista X_x and the wingers

- - - Updated - - -

There's no way Tevez is a 92 either. That is like when Brighi was a 97 in Fifa 2003 or whatever.
It's just Tevez team of the season in fifa 14 XD his normal rating is 86

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Italian football is just doomed. Who gives a crap about the AzZzZzZurri, Juventus needs to invest wisely in the youth and not worry about nationality. Thank goodness they are going after players like Coman, Rabiot, et cetera.
italian football is truly fucked, it's turned into the EPL of the late 80s, and the irony in all of this is calciopoli which really was the final nail in the coffin.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
italian football is truly $#@!ed, it's turned into the EPL of the late 80s, and the irony in all of this is calciopoli which really was the final nail in the coffin.
You damn right!!! you know that Moggi and Giraudo back in 2006 before everything happened claimed to have signed a deal with Nike for 50m year!
Y_Y

DanTheMan5

Aug 1, 2014
As long as we don't lose both Arturo and Pogdaddy then I'm alright with this mercato (as long as we reinvest, that is). Of course a winger+full back would do us good. Selling one of these mids could be a bit remiscent of the Zidane sale. Reinvest in a few quality players with bright futures and it wouldn't be the worst thing that happens. We used the Zizou $ for Buffon, Nedved, and Thuram which I would say worked out quite well. That being said, we should definitely try and keep both as we have enough to spend on needs without their sales. Also, Pogba is only going to get better and Vidal is an elite box-to-box you cannot simply replace with mediocrity. Optimistic we can still make some positive splashes this month, CL ambitions on our mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)