Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
You dont understand juventus, you are the classic tuz example of "flair and fancy"

Contrao is very good offensively, perhaps the best in that regard on his flank. but defensively he is significantly less then asamoah. He is not a huge upgrade cause quite frankly, in a head to head, asamoah would shot contrao down, the entire game.

Marchisio replaced by hernanes, while fielding pirlo, is once again you not understanding juventus.

Offcourse we arent doing that, it would unbalance the team. We need vidal and marchisio or pirlo to do that defensive work, disrupting opponents and crippeling their build up.

put hernanes in the team and you $#@! it up. and marchisio is so very important for this juventus. people that dont see it are tactically the level of a toddler.

good night.

- - - Updated - - -

Because we have asamoah, who would shut such winger down.

this is italy bro, first comes the organisation, then the offense. allways has been.
You just have really poor knowledge about non-juve players. Sure, balance in a team is important but if you knew anything about Hernanes or Coentrao you would realise that they would hardly tip the balance of our squad. What do you know about Juve? We've had great full-backs before that knew how to cross and beat their man.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
@Interdestroyer I'd put Paul George instead of Lebron, and substitute the cow for a buffalo :tup:
Debatable. I agree with the Buffalo. Though actually, I think boy george would be a better regista than both Paul George and Lebron.

You dont understand juventus, you are the classic tuz example of "flair and fancy"
Your knowledge of Juventus tactics is proven fact by Conte himself :tup:

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Latest and Gazzetta (one of the more reliable sources) is reporting that we should be able to sign Jovetic within 10 days. Deal will be closed at EU18m cash plus Marrone (not 50% but the whole player).

It is sad to see Marrone go (would have liked to have at least 50%) but I just can't see him becoming a full time 1st team player with the likes of Vidal and Pogba around.

- - - Updated - - -

This means that we still have Quags, Matri and Vucinic for now. Vucinic rumoured to go to either Tottenam or ManU. Quags and Matri? Nobody seems interested I'm afraid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)