Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Bonvetura for 3 million euros? Padoin was more expensive :lol:. They would never sell him for 3 million euros, maby you mean 50%?

Jovetic or Higuain will cost more then 20 million euros

Torino will never give Ogbonna to us for 10 million euros total. And even Berardi will go a little higher in my Opinion

But If Marotta would succed to buy those players for that price that you wright. I would be amazed :D
I think we'll secure Jovetic for 20M + Marrone. But I don't know if Marotta will offer that. 22-24M cash for Higuain and we may be able to get him.

3M for 50% of Bonaventura, yes. That seems to be the new trend in Italy. Purchase 50% of him so Atalanta has an incentive to still play the player.

There were reports a few weeks back that we've signed Berardi for 2.5M cash and we will loan him back to Sassuolo alongside Leali, Boayke and Chisbah.

Rumours going around Torino want 15M or 10M + a player.

We shall see. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
But why would someone have such an opinion in the first place? Isn't it all for nothing to wish for something like this? Aren't you over 30 years old? Why are you the only person I know with that age who thinks like that? Why?
Hypothetical scenario Klin. I like to dream/imagine things. I know it is unlikely, and I'm not wishing for it per se, but since there is a discussion going in, I choose to partake in it.

I value the CL far more than I value Serie A, especially since our last appearance in the CL final in 2003.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Hypothetical scenario Klin. I like to dream/imagine things. I know it is unlikely, and I'm not wishing for it per se, but since there is a discussion going in, I choose to partake in it.

I value the CL far more than I value Serie A, especially since our last appearance in the CL final in 2003.
No, it's not unlikely. It simply can't happen, and you did wish for it. :confused:

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
In theory we should get a decent price for Melo - he is still a great central mid and better than most out there in the Premier League. In theory we should get at least 6-7m for him.

- - - Updated - - -

You know, given that Higuain will cost a transfer fee of EU25m to get him.....there could be a better cost effective solution:

Jovetic: 18m + Marrone
Llorente: FREE
TEVEZ: 7m + Melo
Diamanti: 5m + Sorensen and/or a Immobile
Ogbonna: 7m + one of Gabbiadini or Boakye

TOTAL: 37m

Then:
Vucinic: Sell to Tottenam or ManU for 15m
Quags: Sell for 8m? Don't know who to.
De Ceglie: Sell for 4

Total sales 27m. NET SPEND only 10m but we have Tevez, Llorente, Jovetic, Ogbonna and Diamanti!

That would be a cost effective Mercato. BUT wages could be a little more expensive:

Wages? Jovetic (4m); Tevez (6m?); Llorente (4m); Diamanti (2m); Ogbonna (3m); Vidal raise (1.5m).....TOTAL 16.5m net (33m gross).

Wages saved: Vucinic (3m); Quags (1.8m); De Ceglie (1m); Iaquinta (2.8m); Bendtner (1.8m)....TOTAL 10.5m net (21m gross).

Still 12m in additional gross expenditure should be made up from our higher revenues which should be up by that amount.

TEVEZ will be a cost effective and proven solution.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
In theory we should get a decent price for Melo - he is still a great central mid and better than most out there in the Premier League. In theory we should get at least 6-7m for him.

- - - Updated - - -

You know, given that Higuain will cost a transfer fee of EU25m to get him.....there could be a better cost effective solution:

Then:

Total sales 27m. NET SPEND only 10m but we have Tevez, Llorente, Jovetic, Ogbonna and Diamanti!

That would be a cost effective Mercato. BUT wages could be a little more expensive:

Wages? Jovetic (4m); Tevez (6m?); Llorente (4m); Diamanti (2m); Ogbonna (3m); Vidal raise (1.5m).....TOTAL 16.5m net (33m gross).

Wages saved: Vucinic (3m); Quags (1.8m); De Ceglie (1m); Iaquinta (2.8m); Bendtner (1.8m)....TOTAL 10.5m net (21m gross).

Still 12m in additional gross expenditure should be made up from our higher revenues which should be up by that amount.

Ogbonna 3M???? wtf???
Iaquinta is on a 3M contract

oh and by the way... dream on... no way tevez is comming for 7M+Melo

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
We'll be lucky if we just get Jovetic. I don't believe we're getting both JoJo + Higuain/Tevez. It's unrealistic no matter what. Some people here will be disappointed with so high expectations.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
We'll be lucky if we just get Jovetic. I don't believe we're getting both JoJo + Higuain/Tevez. It's unrealistic no matter what. Some people here will be disappointed with so high expectations.
lucky?

So you are expecting us to sign 0 quality strikers this summer?so we only add Llorente?
and think we'll sign only 1 IF we get LUCKY?

Conte would have not stayed if that was the case.i'm sure AA guaranteed him at least 1 great forward.and that he'll do everything to sign another 1.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

Then:

Where is Higuain?

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Jovetic/Higuain - ~20M cash
Bonventura - ~3M cash
Berardi - ~2M cash
Ogbonna - ~10M cash

That's literally all we need, and we're complete.

:tuttosport:
We still need an LwB.

The way I see it as per mercato patterns thus far. All my estimations btw. :)

Jovetic: 15m plus Marrone
Higuain: 22 m plus bonuses, split @ about 5m per year
Diamanti: 5m plus Motta/Gabbiadini/Sorensen
Ogbonna: 7m plus DC
Zuniga (5-6m) /Coentrao (loan)/Lulic (swap for Matri)

For everything else, there's MasterCard. :D

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
We still need an LwB.

The way I see it as per mercato patterns thus far. All my estimations btw. :)

Jovetic: 15m plus Marrone
Higuain: 22 m plus bonuses, split @ about 5m per year
Diamanti: 5m plus Motta/Gabbiadini/Sorensen
Ogbonna: 7m plus DC
Zuniga (5-6m) /Coentrao (loan)/Lulic (swap for Matri)

For everything else, there's MasterCard. :D
Agree on that list.i think just that we'll pay more for Jojo,either Quag in the deal or a few more mils.

And that would an amazing mercato.

Jojo,Higuain/Tevez,Diamanti,Ogbonna,Lulic/Zuniga/Coentrao/Kolarov. - 5 new players in.

Matri,Quag,Marrone,Isla,DC,Melo,Motta,Ziegler,Melo,Martinez(hopefully) - 10 players out. + IQ,Bendtner & Anelka who finished contracts.
Maybe we even we'll sell some of our halfs of Immobile,Boakye,Gabbiadini,Sorensen.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Melo is so underrated around here. He was incredible vs Real Madrid in CL and a lot of teams need a player like him to play it harsh on the midfield.. A pitbull like Melo, worth 30m € a few years ago and now you're valuing him at 5???? FFS, for 5m id keep him in Juve. Consider his loan spell in Turkey a success and he has had a lot of games and is in very good form right now..

Rabbit

Secure The Bag
Jun 8, 2010
Melo is so underrated around here. He was incredible vs Real Madrid in CL and a lot of teams need a player like him to play it harsh on the midfield.. A pitbull like Melo, worth 30m € a few years ago and now you're valuing him at 5???? FFS, for 5m id keep him in Juve. Consider his loan spell in Turkey a success and he has had a lot of games and is in very good form right now..

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
did you watch his other games for gala? hell even their president suggested that he plays great for 8 matches but poor the rest of the time. certainly in the few times i've watched galatasaray in the league this season he was nothing special, i'd sell him asap just to get his hefty wages off our bill

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
did you watch his other games for gala? hell even their president suggested that he plays great for 8 matches but poor the rest of the time. certainly in the few times i've watched galatasaray in the league this season he was nothing special, i'd sell him asap just to get his hefty wages off our bill
From a Gala friend of mine i hear he's done great. It's the same as for me to say Pogba has done great as a Juve fan. Only Pogba made up for his entire season by scoring those two goals vs Udinese TBH.. I mean.. Melo has porbably had a few bad games (nothing that I can speak of as I myself haven't seen Gala this season other then in the CL). But in CL, and in particular vs Real, Melo did prove his value and capacity. Allround good def mid IMO, and by all means a player worth more then 5m €.

Melo is above mediocre, and only mediocre players go for 5m €...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)