Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
The only way to get rid of Quag and Matri for their value is abroad, to Russia or something like that. No Italian teams will pay their full value, especially Quag since he's over 30. A top team would not pay 12m for Quag because they could use that money to do something else with and a middle team wouldn't pay 12m for Quag because he's old and they will never get their money back.

For Matri, let's pray Allegri takes over Roma.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
i think that the best thing to do is to stick with a 3-5-2 but make sure that the 2 wingers (lic and asamoah) make sure that they do their defending job as well as attacking just like ribery and robben did in the champions league. that was the reason why bayern was so good defensively. don't get me wrong, our defence is probably the best in europe but additional support will certain help to reduce penetration. so we use a 3-5-2 formation which will be transformed into a 5-3-2 when lic and asa get back to support defence.

for example:

Normal formation:

Buffon

Barzagli bonucci chiellini

lichtsteiner vidal pirlo marchisio asamoah

llorente higuain​

Defensive formation

Buffon

lichtsteiner Barzagli bonucci chiellini asamoah

vidal pirlo marchisio

llorente higuain​

This is what Bayern did:

Normal formation

Neuer

Lahm Boateng dante alaba

Schweinste martinez

ribery muller robben

Mandzukic​

defensive formation

Neuer

ribery Lahm Boateng dante alaba robben

Schweinste martinez

muller

Mandzukic​

You can see that the wingers are used for defensive work so bayern will have a 6 man defence and similarly juve will have a 5 man defence which is enough to defend any team!

Eitherways if we want to use a 4-2-3-1 we would have to get attacking winger/strikers but llorente, higuain and jovetic are all central fordwards which makes our this formation unsuitable for us.

what do you think?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The only way to get rid of Quag and Matri for their value is abroad, to Russia or something like that. No Italian teams will pay their full value, especially Quag since he's over 30. A top team would not pay 12m for Quag because they could use that money to do something else with and a middle team wouldn't pay 12m for Quag because he's old and they will never get their money back.

For Matri, let's pray Allegri takes over Roma.
I don't see him starting Matri over Destro, to be honest.

Don't laugh. I know you wnat to

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
what do you think?
Good stuff :tup: But if i recall correctly (i watched that match twice) that's the way we played against Chelsea (the 2nd match), where both Licht and Asa would make it turn into a 5-3-2 formation when we were defending and 3-5-2 or even a 3-3-4 when we attacked.

And honestly, it was one of the best performances we put out in a long time. It worked absolutely flawless. I'd vote for this formation instead of the so-praised 4-2-3-1 IF we were to have the same consistency and positioning we had that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)