Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I think he meant that getting Pedro is very unlikely :shifty: :boh:

Sanchez on Loan + obligation to buy :D
@Vinman Where are you Bro?
Haha, I'm here, whats up brother ??!!!

We are linked to everyone right now..... Higuain seems like the most probable to come to Juve. I wouldn't mind if he replaced Giovinco, tbh

Jury is still out about Jovetic....has talent, but injury prone- the Aquilani of strikers, lol

As much as I hate his attitude, Ibra guarantees goals and rarely misses a game....

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Haha, I'm here, whats up brother ??!!!

We are linked to everyone right now..... Higuain seems like the most probable to come to Juve. I wouldn't mind if he replaced Giovinco, tbh

Jury is still out about Jovetic....has talent, but injury prone- the Aquilani of strikers, lol
As much as I hate his attitude, Ibra guarantees goals and rarely misses a game....

A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, we used to be friends

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
But the thing is, who will be benched for that midfield? Pirlo-Marchisio-Vidal-Pogba-Asamoah (for 2 places in midfield we have a lot of players)
and even in 4-2-3-1 how do you put Jojo+Higuain+Llorente together?IMO it's not a good idea to put Higuain on the wing....

i think the only possible solution to play them all is Jojo behind Higuain & Llorente.
4-3-1-2 or 3-4-1-2

Mar 12, 2012
and even in 4-2-3-1 how do you put Jojo+Higuain+Llorente together?IMO it's not a good idea to put Higuain on the wing....

i think the only possible solution to play them all is Jojo behind Higuain & Llorente.
4-3-1-2 or 3-4-1-2
Buffon
Licht Barza BonBon Chiello
Pogba Vidal
Higuain Marchisio Jovetic
Llorente

Pros: Marchisio's intelligence + Jovetic's creativity and vision with cutting inside + Llorente's brilliant movements with his massive body bullying the defenders + Higgy's clinical finishing.
Cons: Vidal's and Pogba's attacking abilities (shooting and through balls) will be limited because of their defensive roles.

On defending situations, Marchisiio can drop on the right of Pogba, so the formation will be 4321, with a brilliant trio on front waiting to perform a successful counter attack.

This starting 11 is so flexible to play with. Conte will have much fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)