Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Say...by a miracle of God, we do indeed sign both Higuain and Jovetic.

How do you think we'd field our three starting attackers: Higuain, Llorente and Jovetic.

None of them would be sitting on the bench. Giovinco, Matri, and Vucinic would be taking a seat.

If Higuain and Jovetic both arrived, I highly doubt that both of them and Llorente would be in the starting line-up. Only way would be in a 4312 or 3412 with Jovetic behind the strikers. Either way, the side will not have the same ball holding (possession) or width provided with other systems. It would be different if Jovetic was more like a Zidane style of player and if one of Llorente or Higuain was more like a support striker (eg Del Piero).

My guess would be that Jovetic and Higuain (or Llorente) would be the front 2

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
what about some players of palermo?? since they are going down, i guess we could get some players cheap. I am thinking of:

Dybala, Ilicic, Hernandez, Munoz
Ilicic is going to Viola apparently.

I'd take Munoz as Barzagli backup.

- - - Updated - - -

5M + Quag (12M) + co-ownership of Marrone (5M), latest Juve offer to Fiorentina for Jovetic. (TS) #Juverumors

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Tuttosport are reporting that general director Beppe Marotta has cast his eye over Eliaquim Mangala and Aymen Abdennour.

Mangala, 22, is currently with Portuguese side Porto and has attracted interest from big spenders Monaco, while Abdennour, 24, currently plies his trade in Ligue 1 with Toulouse and may be available for €4 million.
mangala would be great, he is a beast.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
5M + Quag (12M) + co-ownership of Marrone (5M), latest Juve offer to Fiorentina for Jovetic. (TS) #Juverumors
This can't be serious. What next? 1M+Quag+Co-own Marrone+Loan Immobile+1000 stadium season tickets+the best parking spot at Juventus Stadium+some cool Star Wars lightsaber model.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Ilicic is going to Viola apparently.

I'd take Munoz as Barzagli backup.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: :howler: Fiorentina are going to want at least 18 million in cash, if not more.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone watching the Toulon Tournament? Any interesting talents?

Any updates on that Pantic (spelling) kid that Ramadani is trying to push towards us? :boh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)