Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I agree, Marcelo would offer so much more offensive threat than what we currently have. I'd get him here in a heartbeat.
He's also a true left flank player. Would be good to see Asamoah show what he can really do in the middle which is a lot.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He's also a true left flank player. Would be good to see Asamoah show what he can really do in the middle which is a lot.
Nah, he was elemental for us on the left wing, he'll stay there

I like Boakye, I think he's the only 1 between all 3 of them to have some serious potential.

Therefore to involve him in any negotiation looks stupid to me.

- - - Updated - - -

And is this Ogbonna guy really that good???

Why not just bring fuckin Sorensen back for 3M ffs?
Sorencen is a decent young prospect

Ogbonna is a quality player that can still improve alot, its quite a big diffrence.

However, he might value playing time high, and Torino stated many times they dont sell to us. Their fans will hang them if they track back on that

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
I like Boakye, I think he's the only 1 between all 3 of them to have some serious potential.

Therefore to involve him in any negotiation looks stupid to me.

- - - Updated - - -

And is this Ogbonna guy really that good???

Why not just bring $#@!in Sorensen back for 3M ffs?
Yeah, if it's just going to be our 5th CB we should just get Sorensen back

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
So says the silent observer.

Repeated quotes from high ranking officials doesn't detract the fact that we have spent close to 200m in transfer fees over the last three seasons. And that figure would've been in excess of that amount, had Fiorentina accepted our last minute 30m bid for Jojo last season.

You are free to believe whatever quote from whichever high ranking official of the club, but the numbers speak for themselves. Agnelli can say it. Marrotta can say it. Conte can say it. The only reason you don't think we have the money is because we don't have one truly WC player in our ranks for all the money we have spent.
Good post. Never believe politicians.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Ogbonha and Benatia or any quality CB for that matter should be our targets for next season, not the current one. I don't see any quality defenders wanting to ride the bench, especially with a World Cup year coming up, and see no point or sense in splashing money on an area which hardly needs strengthening.

Cerri looks like an interesting prospect, as does Berardi. I hope we bring both here, as they are immensely talented. Quality Italian players, instead of that mediocre shit floating around.

Vietto is a huge talent, and seeing as Roma paid a truckload of cash for Lamela, I don't see how we can get Vietto for anything under 10 million, and he'd be so worth it. We paid 11 Million for 1/2 of a midget, who has turned out to be an insignificant turd. I'd be willing to sacrifice other deals to see Vietto here. I really think this kid has the potential to become a superstar.

If we must sell to fund purchases, I see us selling Licht (totally against it), Vucinic (an offer of 12-15 million), and possibly Marchisio (25+ million and he is gone, which is an awesome deal for us). Matri, Quag, and even Gio can be used as bargaining chips in other deals.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Higuain + Diamanti

or

Jovetic + Diamanti

IMO these are the most likely combinations of this Mercato. Marotta can't sell and we wont have enough money for two top strikers.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
How recent is this ? i really like what i saw from him so far
Well, the article itself is from yesterday, I was bored at work and was looking through the most recent juve news, still not sure if calciomercato is the most reliable source and more important if we (Paratici and his scouts) have real interest in the kid, (and if we do, for how long we`ve been watching him). I surely hope so, as he does seem to have the talant, no wonder he already debuted for Parma`s first team in Serie A.

And as for calciomercato`s accuracy and credibility... here`s another article, dated from today:

E Ramadani incontra la Juve: Via libera per JoJo in bianconero. L’offerta alla Fiorentina sarà questa…

E mentre Andrea Della Valle in sostanza ha sancito l’addio con Stevan Jovetic, ecco che Ramadani (il suo procuratore), secondo quanto riportato da La Gazzetta dello Sport, ha incontrato il ds della Juventus, Fabio Paratici. L’accordo tra le parti c’è già e il montenegrino non avrebbe problemi a trasferirsi a Torino. Semmai c’è da trovare un accordo tra le società. La Fiorentina continua a valutare il giocatore 30 milioni di euro, soldi che la Juve non ha. Per questo motivo, sempre secondo la ‘rosea’, Marotta è intenzionato a formulare un’offerta che preveda un conguaglio economico, circa 10 milioni di euro, più l’inserimento di due giocatori da scegliere tra Isla, Quagliarella, Matri e Giovinco. Più difficile che la Juventus si privi di Marrone, come invece emerso nei giorni scorsi.

It says in the article that we already have and agreement with Jovetic and there would be no trouble for Stevan to move to Turin. The difficult part of the deal is to reach an agreement with the club, as Fiorentina demand to receive the 30 mil for the player, Marotta is willing to offer cash, about 10 mil + not one, but two players from the following - Isla, Matri, Quag and Gio. Looks like we prefer to offload some of these 4 players first, before we consider selling or co-owning Marrone.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
They would never accept 10ml cash and 2 players. More like 18-20 and a player. How do you guys think Llorente and Higgy would work. I would prefer Jojo but I love Higuain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)