Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 2, 2006
Do you really believe this yourself?
I will already be lpeased with llorente and one of Tevez, Higuain or (in a lesser amount) Jovetic.
2 won't happen.
There is no single reason not to believe other than the unskilled director of ours.

They will cost around 50 million, 25 for each or 24 - 26, 22 - 28 whatever. Both would earn between 4 - 6 million.

Stay away from Diamanturd who will cost around 10 million, sell Matri for 8, one of Vuci or Quag for 10 or both for 18, Melo for 7(Mazzarri wants him at inter), Motta and De Ceglie for 6 - 7. We don't need to sign anyone if we secure both of these strikers.

Buy on AliExpress.com

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
There is no single reason not to believe other than the unskilled director of ours.

They will cost around 50 million, 25 for each or 24 - 26, 22 - 28 whatever. Both would earn between 4 - 6 million.

Stay away from Diamanturd who will cost around 10 million, sell Matri for 8, one Vuci or Quag for 10, Melo for 7(Mazzarri wants him at inter), Motta and De Ceglie for 6 - 7. We don't need to sign anyone if we secure both of these strikers.
As if the entire world wants players like Matri or Quag for the amount of cash you say there, we can use them in a swap deal with some other italian club, but from outside of Italy, I don't think many teams will be interested in them.
And no or not many Italian teams will want to pay that amount of cash for them knowing that we'll spent the money on players like Jovetic/Higuain too strenghten our squad even more even if the ones you mention might be a reinforcement for them.
Motta and De Ceglie haven't been spotted on a football field in months and you think we can get 6-7 for them, be realistic mate.
I agree Diamanti isn't what we need, but honestly, Higuain and Jovetic is too much, both players also have interest from other teams and, since we already have Llorente, one of both, will end up on the bench.
The risk of this is not something they'll want to take.
So assuming we'll have one of them tied down, the other will definately not come, firstly because we'll won't go for him and secondly, because he'll don't want to have the chance to end up on the bench here when there are other options available for him.

Jul 2, 2006
As if the entire world wants players like Matri or Quag for the amount of cash you say there, we can use them in a swap deal with some other italian club, but from outside of Italy, I don't think many teams will be interested in them.
And no or not many Italian teams will want to pay that amount of cash for them knowing that we'll spent the money on players like Jovetic/Higuain too strenghten our squad even more even if the ones you mention might be a reinforcement for them.
Motta and De Ceglie haven't been spotted on a football field in months and you think we can get 6-7 for them, be realistic mate.
I agree Diamanti isn't what we need, but honestly, Higuain and Jovetic is too much, both players also have interest from other teams and, since we already have Llorente, one of both, will end up on the bench.
The risk of this is not something they'll want to take.
So assuming we'll have one of them tied down, the other will definately not come, firstly because we'll won't go for him and secondly, because he'll don't want to have the chance to end up on the bench here when there are other options available for him.
I am sure we can get 8 for those Matris and Quags and i mean 6 - 7 for both Motta and De Ceglie not for each of them. Llorente - Higuain - Jovetic can be used in same time in some occasions.

I am ok with one of Higuain or Jovetic as long as a player like Diamanti and Loldi does not arrive.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
I am sure we can get 8 for those Matris and Quags and i mean 6 - 7 for both Motta and De Ceglie not for each of them. Llorente - Higuain - Jovetic can be used in same time in some occasions.

I am ok with one of Higuain or Jovetic as long as a player like Diamanti and Loldi does not arrive.
6-7 for both, seems realistic, although I don't know how long Motta's contract still goes.
I agree with Diamanti and Loldi (especially for the price that is said for Diamanti)
Only way we'll get 8 for Quag of Matri is in an exchange deal, to lower the price for someone else, no team will pay that amount for (especially a 30-year old Quag) in cash.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
You are hopeless. Why do you even bother discussing mercato and finances, while what you say is just an illustration of a pathetic shortsighted approach on this ?

Seriously, i could give a fucking list of 10 goddamn lines on why Marotta did what, but you wouldnt understand it anyway so i wont bother. I'll keep it at two lines you should be reasonably able to comprehend.

1) Considering the savings to wage cost made 3 years ago, and how the bill kept down significantly, and the impressive increased marketvalue of his marquee signings, marotta saved the club more then 200mil. Look at milan. Look at their pathetic wage bill. They were close to us a season ago, and they had to made SO many sales to keep afloat, while we actually are close to making profit while we can SPEND another 40-45mil in the summer, and can manage the increased wagecost.
Yes, Marotta saves this club ALOT more then the 200mil spend.

2) "we spend 200mil the past 3 years. we should have not spend anything and purchased messi"
Yeah, thats how stupid statements like that look.

Seriously, if you dont have anything intelligent to say, say nothing at all.
:lol:

And I thought the Higuain arguments were funny.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Not sure if that was posted, but:

Juve have an agreement with Tevez, but first they will try for Higuain today.

Di Marzio
:shocked:

God it's so hard not to get slightly excited by the names that are being mentioned and since you bastards made me believe this guy is somewhat in the know. Both would be such immense upgrades.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Every thread needs a bit of Tevez

Tevez

TEVEZ​

...................................................................................................................Tevez

TEVEZ

Tevez

.................TEVEZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)