Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2013-14) (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Won't Tevez cost us more in the short term? Jovetic has more years in his tank and possible contribution to Juve over the long term.

Or are you guys compairing Higuain to Tevez?

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
People here talking about bringing in two top class players and then I get mocked for valuing Criscito at 15m€? Zenit paid 12m € for him and after a couple of seasons of good performances he's dropped in price? Okay. When someone propose an amount you can go little up and down and when i call 15 it could go from 11-19. That's about the point in every single number anyone posts!! If rumors of Arsenal offering 28m € for Jovetic are true, you guys might as well pack your bags and go start over, coz you does not seem to me as if you have any clue of how the mercato works? Melo is still a good player, in fact he's a top class player who sometimes loose his head, but he's still wanted by many clubs and to me it seems Galatasaray is looking to lower the price, but are still interested. I can understand why Marotta is holding on to him for that price, because he might as well be very useful in a trade deal.. But yeah.. Let's go sign another Coentrao or Marcelo, a completely unrealistic deal anyway for the wages alone..

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Alberto Cerri (striker, Parma), '96, seems we and Inter are after him, said to have big potential, Paratici likes him and is a step ahead in the battle for his signature. Never seen him play though...

http://www.goal.com/it/news/7/calciomercato/2013/05/21/3994215/-

2:19 & 3:09

He's an absolute beast, but as I said in the Azzurrini thread, because he's so big it's difficult to see how good he will be against pros. Looks to move and finish well, has a decent touch.

Miki

Jun 18, 2008
Getting a real WB that can beat a defender and cross does upgrade the 'attack', especially with Llorente. I think 3-5-2 will always have problems without one.
I do agree with you, it's just that I don't think we have the money to buy a top striker and a significant upgrade for the LWB position, i.e. someone like Marcelo.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #10,016

Bianco2nero

IL NUOVO BOMBER
    May 13, 2012

Schnaubau

May 21, 2013
    Vietto would be like sex.. Following this kid for 10 months and he is great.. Not just a nummer 9 but a player with skills, great technique etc.. A pre injury Del Piero type of player in my opinion..
    This season 29 games, 11 goals & only 19 years old..
    would be an amazing transfer. already bagged 2 hat tricks in the first year he is playing frecuently. i hope beppe does something similar to the pogba-transfer

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
    :shifty:

Marcelo reminds me of an Asamoah that can use his right foot on coke (with lesser defending ability). Very good player but definitely not going to make more of an impact that a top striker. RM won't sell him anyway.
    I gotta disagree men. Marcelo would be a masive upgrade over Asamoah and any other LWB, maybe he has lesser defending ability, but with Chiello covering his back I wouldn't be worried about it, and it's not like he's a zero on that aspect, he has been on one of the clubs with more purchasing power in the world for like 6 years.

He would be fantastic on the attack and has been on the top level for a long time, still would have at least 6 more great years. Would provide imbalance, depth and speed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)