Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Llorente is definitely a better DEAL than Dzeko. But assuming they'll both be having the same wage and will cost the same transfer fee then it becomes difficult to decide... I am yet to meet anyone who regularly watches La Liga and Bundesliga's teams (excepting, BVB, Madrid, Bayern and Barca)..

For what Dzeko has been doing with City is being a super-sub.. hasnt done much as a starter. Insufficient information to make a good judgment.

I'd take the lower risk of getting Llorente for free or for very cheap... how much better can Dzeko turn out to be anyway? Its not like he can be as good as Zlatan.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
One of the bigger Spanish news sites/papers claimed that Barça have said he isn't for sale.
The coach Barca, at the request of journalists, we then focused on the issue Sanchez-Juventus, an indiscretion that in Iberia seems to be taken into account much more than what happens in Italy: "The boy is good and I think he still a long contract, "continued the heir of Guardiola," is strong and my hope is that you continue to play here with us. "

Google translate.

deggen10

Jul 27, 2011
I'd take the lower risk of getting Llorente for free or for very cheap... how much better can Dzeko turn out to be anyway? Its not like he can be as good as Zlatan.
Some good points there. Neither of them + Balotelli, Sanchez really stand out over each other so might as well go the best deal.

Personally I'd favor Balo (~20m) but I think the club will do fine with anyone of them.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Balo would definitely go for more than 20 mills that is if he agrees to play for the team whose fans racially abused him the most in his Inter days. Balo would have star power though and would definitely put us under the spotlight and bring shirt sales more than any of the guys we are linked with.
Sanchez should go to the EPL where he'd have the space to use his speed. Villa is hands down the most suitable player for our formation.
Suarez is offlimits.. it would take a fortune to convince liverpool to lose their ONLY man.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Llorente is definitely a better DEAL than Dzeko. But assuming they'll both be having the same wage and will cost the same transfer fee then it becomes difficult to decide... I am yet to meet anyone who regularly watches La Liga and Bundesliga's teams (excepting, BVB, Madrid, Bayern and Barca)..

For what Dzeko has been doing with City is being a super-sub.. hasnt done much as a starter. Insufficient information to make a good judgment.

I'm here, any questions? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)