Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2012-13) (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Also, cheesio, wage structure in a club, is extremely important for dressingroom harmony

Go ahead, sign rvp, 14 mil wages.

then, go explain our excellent midfield how exactly they are earning 2.3, 3 and 3.5 mil.

go explain legendary goalkeeper buffon why he is taking a big wagecut despite showing he's still worldclass, when someone comes that earns more then 3 times what he earns, based on ONE FUCKING SEASON, compared to ELEVEN worldclass seasons from buffon for us

also, and then he gets a muscular injury and because of stupid sick wages, you are cock and wage blocked so you cannot afford a new attacker for the next 4 years

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
uuhhh because cavani is better than benzema and higuain by virtue of workrate alone? he might lack in their technique but he makes for for his workrate that is equivalent to two players.

and yes russia. for real. you after all said players care about the money
What team in Russia have the money beside Anzhi i guess ?? And they have Eto'o they don't need a striker.

Juve is an attractive destiantion for players, we are playing the CL, new staduim, unbeaten season, Heir of Ale,...

The only obstacle is that we aren't willing to spend the needed amount for those kind of players.

Dadi-SK

Jan 30, 2011
Also, cheesio, wage structure in a club, is extremely important for wages

then, go explain our excellent midfield how exactly they are earning 2.3, 3 and 3.5 mil.

go explain legendary goalkeeper buffon why he is taking a big wagecut despite showing he's still worldclass, when someone comes that earns more then 3 times what he earns, based on ONE $#@!ING SEASON, compared to ELEVEN worldclass seasons from buffon for us

also, and then he gets a muscular injury and because of stupid sick wages, you are $#@! and wage blocked so you cannot afford a new attacker for the next 4 years
Makes perfect sense.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Milan are miserable now, because Berlu stopped injecting money in the team, his saving for the elections plus he lost tons of money in some case a while ago.

We can't compete with them but we are top 3 spenders in Europe.
But you do see my point, right? Half our transfer kitty this year went on youth prospects.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Also, cheesio, wage structure in a club, is extremely important for wages

go explain legendary goalkeeper buffon why he is taking a big wagecut despite showing he's still worldclass, when someone comes that earns more then 3 times what he earns, based on ONE FUCKING SEASON, compared to ELEVEN worldclass seasons from buffon for us

also, and then he gets a muscular injury and because of stupid sick wages, you are cock and wage blocked so you cannot afford a new attacker for the next 4 years
Buffon stated many times that he has no problems if someone is earining more than him, and don't you think that our MF would be happier playing with someone like Dzeko than the like of Matri and Vucinic.

If you go by this logic, we should be content with Matri/Vucinic for the next 3 years.

Good players cost money, if you don't to sign established WC players like the likes of RVP, we should look to raising star ( Jojo, Lewa, Damiao, Llorente...) and you shouldn't forget that every transfer comes with risk.

---------- Post added 27.08.2012 at 23:56 ----------

But you do see my point, right? Half our transfer kitty this year went on youth prospects.
Yeah, i wonder how many of those players will ever play for Juve. Only Pogba maybe and he came for free.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Sorry if this has already been posted: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...cklas-Bendtner-Arsenal.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Juventus have added Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner to their list of targets.
The Dane can go for around £5million and has been linked with Celta Vigo, Galatasaray and AC Milan.
Juve are interested as they are struggling to agree deals for Bilbao’s Fernando Llorente and Manchester City’s Edin Dzeko.
I know it's a crappy source, but AAARGH, it really could be a potential panic buy. FREAKING BENDTNER!

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
:shifty:

I'm pretty sure that's not true. But could you show the numbers?

Leali was 3.5M, Boakye's half came in exchange for Immobile's, Bonatini costed less than reported (3m) and Gabbiadini's half was 5.5M iirc (although there were some players included do lower his fee)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Lets see

rvp : cannot afford his wages+the requested fee. board will likely have set a max fee+transfer
doumbia : i'll take what we got
Higuain : didnt want to leave real, a much higher profile club then us.
Llorente : not signed because we look if we can get better
Jovetic : before this week, marotta wasent allowed to spend over 20 mil cash on him, fiorentina wanted 30 mil in cash. good luck convincing the board. seems they finally might tho
Damiao : since when do we shell 20 mil on an unproven brazillian youngster ? we based in turin, not milan, and look were it brought them *cough pato cough*
lewcrap : If this guy was italian, everyone would talk about him like it was boriello or carciacrapo
Dzeko : As long as city doesnt buy a new striker, he was not for sale, at least not for a number that the board allows marotta to pay
Cavani : Yeah sure, if we had 50 mil on a single player. good luck convincing the board.

Apologist. You just basically came up with pessimistic ramblings about every player. I bet you'd find something pessimistic about our chances to sign Asamoah, Isla too if they weren't already signed.

Here is where we are at: We need a striker, we have the money and we need to go make it happen. We've been talking about this top player for 2 years now, we've got everything else in place. No excuses.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
lewcrap is lewandowski?

let me tell you some good names for a striker and not a panic buy like borrigol

doumbia
demba ba
suarez (no official bid or anything for him)
soldado (highly underrated)
callejon
lisandro lopez
hoarau/gameiro/erdinc (one of them will not catch 5 games this season for PSG)
andre ayew/loic remi (marseille is in a difficult financial position atm, cheap price)
adrian lopez

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Buffon stated many times that he has no problems if someone is earining more than him, and don't you think that our MF would be happier playing with someone like Dzeko than the like of Matri and Vucinic.

If you go by this logic, we should be content with Matri/Vucinic for the next 3 years.

Good players cost money, if you don't to sign established WC players like the likes of RVP, we should look to raising star ( Jojo, Lewa, Damiao, Llorente...) and you shouldn't forget that every transfer comes with risk.

---------- Post added 27.08.2012 at 23:56 ----------

Yeah, i wonder how many of those players will ever play for Juve. Only Pogba maybe and he came for free.
There were two problems

1) Marotta is boardrestricted to go over a certain figure for the transferfee, only exception if the player's marchandising would pay back the extra over that figure.
This rules out 90% of the mentionned strikers

2) Wage structure, this is why rvp was never an option, and why we cant just offer sick wages and fee for the agent, so make the player revolt.

I think marotta is allowed up to 20 mil on a single player, with wages that fit our structure and we can afford in italy "mother of player taxing"

---------- Post added 28.08.2012 at 01:18 ----------

Apologist. You just basically came up with pessimistic ramblings about every player. I bet you'd find something pessimistic about our chances to sign Asamoah, Isla too if they weren't already signed.

Here is where we are at: We need a striker, we have the money and we need to go make it happen. We've been talking about this top player for 2 years now, we've got everything else in place. No excuses.
I'm an optimist, and i'm completely for signing asamoah and isla, on the fee we payd

Go tell our board to allow marotta to spend 30 mil on a player.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
There were two problems

1) Marotta is boardrestricted to go over a certain figure for the transferfee, only exception if the player's marchandising would pay back the extra over that figure.
This rules out 90% of the mentionned strikers

2) Wage structure, this is why rvp was never an option, and why we cant just offer sick wages and fee for the agent, so make the player revolt.

I think marotta is allowed up to 20 mil on a single player, with wages that fit our structure and we can afford in italy "mother of player taxing"

---------- Post added 28.08.2012 at 01:18 ----------

I'm an optimist, and i'm completely for signing asamoah and isla, on the fee we payd

Go tell our board to allow marotta to spend 30 mil on a player.
How in earth could you know that ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)