Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (40 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Are we ready to hand De Ceglie the starting spot for our LB ?
If he were to play like he is now, I am ready to give it to him.

We have to concentrate in other areas IMO.

What if Barzagli and Chiellini get injured, we're fucked. What if Pirlo gets injured, we're fucked. Our attack is weak as it is, so we need signings there as well. For now, I think DC is decent enough to stay.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Yea keep the 4-3-3 Hernanes is not needed IMO. And besides if we play with the 4-3-1-2 hour fullbacks have got to have 2 pairs of lungs and need to be ridiculously good.
I am personally against the 4312 , but on the right side we would be covered with lischt caceres , the problem would be the left side that needs someone to replace de ceglie

Do you guys think he'd be an adequate bench player for next season?
Vertonghen would be pretty good in my opinion , he is a good defender and has only 1 year of contract left if i remember correctly (would come at a reasonable price) + he has good legs that in our defense except bonucci noone posseses and i think he can also play lb (need confimation on this)

guys hernanes is a flexible player.

just because he plays behind forward in lazio doesn't mean he can't play as a cm. he can play there and is actually quite good as a more attacking cm.

ffs you peasants giach who was a winger most of his career is doing ok a a cm, and he is an average player. hernanes would be great here and would do the link up with vucinic for attacking moves quite well.
Just because giac has played doesn't mean hernanes will , plus giac has played cm with good resulsts , but you can still notice that he kinda plays like a wing . First he plays with his head down , a cm should always play with his head up , second every time he gets the ball he starts running forward . Imediatly after padoin came we haven't seen giac anymore in cm and it is not that padoin is much better , in fact as a player in overall giac is sghltly better and he had even much more time with the team and knows the tactics but still got benched .

If hernanes starts playing cm he could have the tendency to go forward at the place he is used to play and could leave a hole in middfield in adition i doubt he can do the defensive work marchisio and vidal do .

Who wouldn't like him , but i doubt we can afford him

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Vertonghen would be pretty good in my opinion , he is a good defender and has only 1 year of contract left if i remember correctly (would come at a reasonable price) + he has good legs that in our defense except bonucci noone posseses and i think he can also play lb (need confimation on this)
He's left footed, and with some looking around I hear that he has played as a LB before.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
we need that x-factor (and no, not pirlo. he's only got a few more years left)...that player that other teams will fear. i think Neymar could be that guy. Bale wouldnt hurt at LB too :p
if i was a defender neymar wouldn't scare me at all , the one who would scare me would be robben

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
if i was a defender neymar wouldn't scare me at all , the one who would scare me would be robben
I would go to the center and wait for him to cut in. Soon he would be jumping there with one leg like he always does. Then I would just block his lame shot. Why would you be scared?

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
I would go to the center and wait for him to cut in. Soon he would be jumping there with one leg like he always does. Then I would just block his lame shot. Why would you be scared?
yeah he would just shoot before reaching you and you would be conceading a goal really really smart . If it was so easy to defend him why does he continue to score and beat defenders in 1 vs 1 all the time ?

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
yeah he would just shoot before reaching you and you would be conceading a goal really really smart . If it was so easy to defend him why does he continue to score and beat defenders in 1 vs 1 all the time ?
I have no answer for your question. The only explanation is that every defender in this whole world sucks ass.

--

So, any Rossi links? :D

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
meelan have antonini bonera mesbah etc...
I agree that having a player like de ceglie won't affect to much , but it should stay like that , only one player . Second the comparison is wrong only one of antonini/mesbah can play and bonera is a bench warmer . You should have mentioned nocerino , but still milan isn't winning shit in europe , they are probably going to win the scudetto and that is only thanks to ibra , without him they would be in 3 place this season and there is no player that can be as decisive as ibra in italy .
This year the team that would have had a big chance for the scudetto would have been napoli if they didn't play CL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)