Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (130 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Well that was my point. If you have someone like Ibra, it wont mather too much if the LB is DC or Kolarov or Aly Cissokho or Mesbah. I think you both got what i meant.

I'd rather have DC starting at LB and Higuain/Dzeko/Torres/Suarez/Jojo/Tevez uprfont then Kolarov as a LB and Rossi/Berbatov as a CF.

And no, Mesbah is not better than DC.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Well that was my point. If you have someone like Ibra, it wont mather too much if the LB is DC or Kolarov or Aly Cissokho or Mesbah. I think you both got what i meant.

I'd rather have DC starting at LB and Higuain/Dzeko/Torres/Suarez/Jojo/Tevez uprfont then Kolarov as a LB and Rossi/Berbatov as a CF.

And no, Mesbah is not better than DC.
Where do you find him ?

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Where do you find him ?
Well, there is not any player identical of him on the market thats for sure, but there are players who can surely make a difference in our team (Jojo, Suarez, Tevez...), players who should be our priority! Once we buy a player of that calibre, we can focus on other areas like LB, CB, MC... Our main problem is the strike force, not the back four.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Well, there is not any player identical of him on the market thats for sure, but there are players who can surely make a difference in our team (Jojo, Suarez, Tevez...), players who should be our priority! Once we buy a player of that calibre, we can focus on other areas like LB, CB, MC... Our main problem is the strike force, not the back four.
I understand what you mean , but no player can be as decisive as ibra in italy . To say it simply if we had aguero we would have won the scudetto with his help , without him we are second . Milan with ibra , THANKS TO HIM they win the scudetto , without him at max could have gotten to 3 place .

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
I understand what you mean , but no player can be as decisive as ibra in italy . To say it simply if we had aguero we would have won the scudetto with his help , without him we are second . Milan with ibra , THANKS TO HIM they win the scudetto , without him at max could have gotten to 3 place .
That sums it up. That was my point. Word class CF/SS shoud be our priorty in this team. There is no one like Ibra, but we definetly need a WC attacker, he doesnt have to be Ibra. Its more important to fix the attack line rather then the LB.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
That sums it up. That was my point. Word class CF/SS shoud be our priorty in this team. There is no one like Ibra, but we definetly need a WC attacker, he doesnt have to be Ibra. Its more important to fix the attack line rather then the LB.
I agree on the priorities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 130)