Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (151 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Hernanes? Yea, if Conte wants to play with 3-4 different formation through-out the season. But if we stick to our 4-3-3 and 3-5-2, he'd be meeh. Wouldn't be as efficient as he is for lazio.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
As for the 4-3-3/4-3-1-2 debate.

How come Milan are able to play so well with it. They've conceded 23 goals, and have scored 59 using a 4-3-1-2.
We have scored 46 goals, and conceded 17 goals using a 4-3-3/3-5-2.

We've conceded 6 less goals than Milan, but they have scored 13 goals more than us.

Their fullbacks and their midfield isn't anything to write home about, so how come they can do it?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
guys hernanes is a flexible player.

just because he plays behind forward in lazio doesn't mean he can't play as a cm. he can play there and is actually quite good as a more attacking cm.

ffs you peasants giach who was a winger most of his career is doing ok a a cm, and he is an average player. hernanes would be great here and would do the link up with vucinic for attacking moves quite well.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
They have Ibra, Cassano, Robinho, El Sharmuta and Pato while we have Vucinic, Matri, Pepe and Quag it's expected for them to score much more goals then we have. If Vucinic\Matri\Quag were just a little more clinical we would've been first and with more goals.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

How come Milan are able to play so well with it. They've conceded 23 goals, and have scored 59 using a 4-3-1-2.

We've conceded 6 less goals than Milan, but they have scored 13 goals more than us.

Their fullbacks and their midfield isn't anything to write home about, so how come they can do it?
that;s because other teams don't play like their life depends on it vs milan.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009

just because he plays behind forward in lazio doesn't mean he can't play as a cm. he can play there and is actually quite good as a more attacking cm.

ffs you peasants giach who was a winger most of his career is doing ok a a cm, and he is an average player. hernanes would be great here and would do the link up with vucinic for attacking moves quite well.
I agree, I don't see why he couldn't slot it in as a CM.

They have Ibra, Cassano, Robinho, El Sharmuta and Pato while we have Vucinic, Matri, Pepe and Quag it's expected for them to score much more goals then we have. If Vucinic\Matri\Quag were just a little more clinical we would've been first and with more goals.
Yes, so if we were to sign a good Trequartisa (Hernanes) and a solid forward like Jovetic, why couldn't we switch to a 4-3-1-2?

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

You're probably right..but I'd much rather have Asamoah\Naingolan(on the cheap)\Lassana type of CM one that will break play up along with Vidal. A strong midfieder that can take over for Vidal.

Vidal--Asamoah--Marchisio isn't bad at all! Vidal and Marchisio when allowed do pose a threat while going forward and they can trackback too.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Do you guys think he'd be an adequate bench player for next season?
:boh:

I'd be looking to sign a starting CB.

If it was a case of signing a backup, I'd just keep Bonucci unless someone made a good offer for him.

Ibrahimovic, primarily.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Yes, so if we were to sign a good Trequartisa (Hernanes) and a solid forward like Jovetic, why couldn't we switch to a 4-3-1-2?
Umm...i personally prefer being super solid in the mid\defense. And besides a 4-3-1-2=weak wing plays. It would work super well if it we had Hernanes(treq) with Jojo and Dzeko. Then we'd be beastly and forget the wings.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
We wont play Hernanes as a treq, he isn't that great to for us to build a system just around him. We would fall back to the times under Diego. I think if we were to sign him , it would be for one of 3 CM position otherwise this could be just a hoax. Saw the rumours on Gaitan and Di Maria's contract problem. Any one of those two could for RW ? Gaitan , does some defensive work as well based on the very few games I saw.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
:boh:

I'd be looking to sign a starting CB.

If it was a case of signing a backup, I'd just keep Bonucci unless someone made a good offer for him.

Ibrahimovic, primarily.
I think we need an extra quality CB for next season if we're in CL.

Caceres to back up Licht
Bonucci to back up Barzagli
Dede/Vertonghen to back up Chiellini
Chiellini/Caceres to back up De Ceglie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 149)