Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Keep it real fellas, zach's in the building. 25+players sales per favore.
If i'm right, i'm not going to say "told u", but you will be prepared

if i'm wrong, i'll gladly have you making fun of it all season :)

If you're trying to be funny, you're failing hard.
cmon, how assretarded are these shit articles about our coach wanting the forwards of real fucking madrid

hello, richest team in the world, most supported team in the world, best team of the 20th century(we were second tho), and both are happy to stay
seriously, fuck those articles, they create windcastles for the lesser and weak minded fappers

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006

cmon, how assretarded are these shit articles about our coach wanting the forwards of real fucking madrid

hello, richest team in the world, most supported team in the world, best team of the 20th century(we were second tho), and both are happy to stay
seriously, fuck those articles, they create windcastles for the lesser and weak minded fappers
Higuan's father said Juve is possible although it would be pretty hard to beat the competition, Jovetic isn't in one of richest team, is he?, there's only Benzema who is unreachable from those 3 players.

And even if the article is complete bullshit we can come to that conclusion ourselves, no need for you to spend energy.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010

Or you can just save the trouble and provide a link to where you got that info. :smile:
Forget about the names, what that article suggests is Conte wants a few upgrades, not spending 50/60 mils (even your 25+playes sales will reach that) on shetload of players for 3rd year in a row.

BTW, the rich RM do sell ""unwanted"" players from time to time.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
How about this:

Jovetic
Dzeko - Vucinic​

Jovetic with more of a trequartista role. Or do you guys think we're better off sending Jovetic wide?

Also Krasic's agent is saying that we're demanding a high bid for Krasic. We [at the minimum] want our money that we spent on him. 15M.
I wonder if someone will offer 15M, Maybe Tottenham? Krasic and Bale on opposite flanks would be something to see.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
No 4-3-1-2 because Conte likes the defense and offense that the wingers bring to the game. And Jovetic ain't no trequartista, more SS.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I think we have to focus on our attack more. No matter which winger we get to replace the RW, he won't have the lungs like Pepe.

I think this attack would be so sweet:

Hernanes
Jovetic - Vucinic/Matri​

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Pepe can fill his lungs with shit for all I care. I'd rather have a RW that doesn't run as much than that failure.
That's not what I meant. Suns said a 4-3-1-2 isn't going to work because we need wingers to defend, however I think that no matter what winger we get, be it Jovetic to fill that RW spot, he won't have the lungs like Pepe to track back and attack constantly. Meaning the 4-3-3 wouldn't be as effective as it is now either.

A 4-3-1-2 could work, just more is needed of our players.

Buffon
Lichtsteiner - Barzagli - Chiellini - De Ceglie
Vidal - Pirlo - Marchisio
Hernanes
Jovetic - Vucinic​

However, that probably won't happen because there's no Italians in there the attacking trio.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Oh ok. My bad.

But yeah, a 4-3-1-2 could work great with the right personnel. I myself am a big fan of the 4-2-3-1 because you can have your wingers and trequartista/AM. However, we'd have to sacrifice one of our midfield trio for that and I don't know if it would be worth it.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
I think that it would be smart to try and get Berbatov for a low transfer fee (not sure if he is out of contract) and spend the rest of the money on a SS/Winger, CM (Sahin/Asamoa), LB/CB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)