Wishlist and General Juve mercato talk (2011-12) (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Indeed. Mesbah is either as bad as DC, or just as good.
No way dude. De Ceglie isn't great, but he's improved. I'd say right now he's decent/mediocre.

Mesbah on the other hand is garbage. It's insulting to see them compared. Mesbah should be compared to Motta.

As of now, I haven't seen De Ceglie fatally screw us up. He's done nothing too wrong, he's been solid. There's no reason to be focusing our resources on a LB. If we have extra cash sure, but CF/RW/CM/CB come first.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
we do need a defender next season.

caceras has been quite good so far this season. would not mind giving him a chance at lb to see what he can do

litch-barza-chiellini-caceras
padion-bonucci-sorensen-de ceglie

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
Contacts with Udinese for Asamoah.

One of Higuain / Suarez the top player.

- Gazzetta
This news make me real happy, hopefully is true.

Asamoah and Hernanes are different. On what basis are we considering the two? I'd much rather have Kwadwo tbh. And stick to the 433.
Same here.

Sky: Conte wants Higuain, Benzema or Jovetic for the attack and Asamoah for the midfield.
I hope this isn't bull shit.

Either of those three will be great, but if it was up to me I would rather have Benz for selfish reasons. And Asamoah, it will be a dream come true to see him play for this team. I love his game and his energy, he'll fit right in and surely challenge Marchisio for a starting spot.

Kwadwo can provide lots of energy to the midfield.
It will be like have two Vidals in our midfield.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
How would you guys like this:

Pepe/Giovinco - Jovetic - Vucinic

or

Jovetic - Matri - Vucinic

I just can't see us signing Jovetic and a top notch CF. One or the other really...

Vertonghen, Asamoah, Giovinco, Jovetic
~55M

Also, do you guys think its possible that we'll chase Behrami once again? I can see us getting him as a reasonably priced midfielder for the bench. I like Behrami, I think he's a solid utility player. However I'd like to see Asamoah or Hernanes before him.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I'm not following this discussion regularly..but do we have any chance for Cavani?
no not really, if De Laurentis does sell it sure as fuck won't be to a club in Italy.

---------- Post added 30.03.2012 at 11:00 ----------

How would you guys like this:

Pepe/Giovinco - Jovetic - Vucinic

or

Jovetic - Matri - Vucinic

I just can't see us signing Jovetic and a top notch CF. One or the other really...

Vertonghen, Asamoah, Giovinco, Jovetic
~55M

Also, do you guys think its possible that we'll chase Behrami once again? I can see us getting him as a reasonably priced midfielder for the bench. I like Behrami, I think he's a solid utility player. However I'd like to see Asamoah or Hernanes before him.
we have Padoin, Marrone and Giacchi who can provide utility, would ignore.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Sky: Dzeko too expensive. Conte likes Jovetic & Suarez

Gazzetta: Renewals in sight for Matri & Bonucci. Both players could be handed new contracts until 2017

Dzeko's agent: "Juventus? We will discuss in due course, not now."

TS: Fabio Paratici was at the Schalke-Bilbao game. Farfan, the most likely reason.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
If we sign Asamoah, i see him replacing Marchi in the line up. That would allow Conte to put a RW with less defensive duties. Expect someone to come in on RW as well.
And new contract for Bonucci ? Does that mean he is here to stay ? , hmm would wonder if we are going to sign a LB or not if we do keep Bonucci for a further season.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I know a lot of us assume we are going to be getting big names up front, but we are going to be left disappointed. Its going to be one big, or relatively big name in the continental context. If Dzeko is expensive at around 25m, or close to whatever amount City paid for him, it was under 30m. If we find that expensive, then it gives us a fair idea of what kind of money we are looking to spend across three positions in the summer. There is going to be one of Dzeko, Higuain, Suarez, Jovetic, Rossi, Torrs, coming in, with no other recruitments in attack. One of Asamoah, Sahin, Hernanes, and one of Nesta, Astori, or at best Cissokho in defense. The bonus if there is any, would be a Ramirez on loan, or Giovinco returning. Again, unlikely.

Suarez, Asamoah and Cissokho would propel this team into CL contender category IMO. But asking for anything more than this, which is a best case scenario, is going to leave everyone disappointed.

JuveA88

Oct 5, 2003
If we sign Asamoah, i see him replacing Marchi in the line up. That would allow Conte to put a RW with less defensive duties. Expect someone to come in on RW as well.
I agree. If we can get Asamoah for less than or equal to 15M, we should buy him. He would secure our midfield from injuries/drop in form AND allow less defensive duties for the RW.

If we get Asamoah, a CB/LB and off cause - most important -a top CF, I would call it a succesfull Mercato if we "only" buy Giovinco/Ramirez for RW/LW

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I know a lot of us assume we are going to be getting big names up front, but we are going to be left disappointed. Its going to be one big, or relatively big name in the continental context. If Dzeko is expensive at around 25m, or close to whatever amount City paid for him, it was under 30m. If we find that expensive, then it gives us a fair idea of what kind of money we are looking to spend across three positions in the summer. There is going to be one of Dzeko, Higuain, Suarez, Jovetic, Rossi, Torrs, coming in, with no other recruitments in attack. One of Asamoah, Sahin, Hernanes, and one of Nesta, Astori, or at best Cissokho in defense. The bonus if there is any, would be a Ramirez on loan, or Giovinco returning. Again, unlikely.

Suarez, Asamoah and Cissokho would propel this team into CL contender category IMO. But asking for anything more than this, which is a best case scenario, is going to leave everyone disappointed.
A balanced mature and realistic scenario.
Indeed those 3 would be quite the boost, BUT you are forgetting smth VERY important, the Ital-Juve project.
We dont intend to narrow the proportion of Italians in our first eleven, we are willing to do many performance and financial compromises in order to appeal the nationalist instincts of our core fans.
For them, staying Italian is more important than winning, Cissokho and Asamoah would be racist victims of our ultra-nationalist core, that runs this place and is respected by the management...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)