God Damn and he was at Palermo, wished he stayed in Serie A

- - - Updated - - -

Freaking money circus over there :sick:

- - - Updated - - -

Liked PSG when it was the likes of Pauleta

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I think we should go all in for Hysaj (RB) next season and we will have a reliable RB for next 10 years, he will cost about 50m at least but we won't have to worry about that position, and spend another 50m on another CM!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
And he's not going to come here, so next!

Unless De Sciglio fails miserably, we're going to be stuck with him for the foreseeable future. Buffon and Barza will probably retire, and Licht and Asamoah are probably gone come next summer; the same applies to Khedira, and possibly Mandzukic. Hopefully we manage to retain our core, and add a couple of key acquisitions, like SMS from Lazio and Ricardo Pereira from Porto. We'll probably bring back Spinazolla, Caldara, and add a freebie like Can.

A new RB, two new CMs, and depth options @ the CB and fullback positions.

A defense comprising Benatia, Chiellini, Rugani, Howedes, Caldara, Sandro, Pereira, Spinazolla, and De Sciglio is pretty impressive. A midfield of Marchisio, Pjanic, Bentancur, Matuidi, SMS, and Can is young, athletic, and full of potential.

An attack with Costa, Higuain, Dybala, Pjaca, Berna, and Cuadrado is quite formidable.

We may retain Mandzukic (unless he wants a new challenge), sell Cuadrado, perhaps add one or two depth options in attack, but with the squad I listed, we are set.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

Unless De Sciglio fails miserably, we're going to be stuck with him for the foreseeable future. Buffon and Barza will probably retire, and Licht and Asamoah are probably gone come next summer; the same applies to Khedira, and possibly Mandzukic. Hopefully we manage to retain our core, and add a couple of key acquisitions, like SMS from Lazio and Ricardo Pereira from Porto. We'll probably bring back Spinazolla, Caldara, and add a freebie like Can.

A defense comprising Benatia, Chiellini, Rugani, Howedes, Caldara, Sandro, Pereira, Spinazolla, and De Sciglio is pretty impressive. A midfield of Marchisio, Pjanic, Bentancur, Matuidi, SMS, and Can is young, athletic, and full of potential.

An attack with Costa, Higuain, Dybala, Pjaca, Berna, and Cuadrado is quite formidable.

We may retain Mandzukic (unless he wants a new challenge), sell Cuadrado, perhaps add one or two depth options in attack, but with the squad I listed, we are set.
I rather play Mandzukic as RB than him..

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017

He'll be your next Sturaro. What a limited footballer he is. I'll give him 2 months here and you will bitching the fuck out of him. :D

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I'm probably gonna bitch about him too, but if he comes in on a free, there's only a limited amount of moaning and complaining I can do. :D
expectations increase with the price.
A free transfer has more time to adapt and get better rather than a 60-70m one where we pretend a super start as soon as he is on the field
Now we gotta see if Marotta can put Can on the bag for free

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Why are we discussing about next season mercato it will follow same pattern that we sell sandro and marotta penny pinching and advocating for earlier closing of transfer window so we can save some money

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Why are we discussing about next season mercato it will follow same pattern that we sell sandro and marotta penny pinching and advocating for earlier closing of transfer window so we can save some money
I think we'll part ways with Allegri next summer, selling only Sandro isn't shitty enough for a typical Juve summer

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We need a beast of a destroyer it was evident vs Barcelona
I honestly dont think we have been that bad but something was missing
If we have a destroyer he could have prevented the goals due to his position but we dont need just a destroyer we need a player who can defend very well and never give up on any ball - always run back and tackle when needed
I honestly think with a destroyer we would have been dominant from start to finish vs Barca
4-3-3 with Buffon;A.Sandro Chiellini Rugani Howedes; Pjanic Bentacur Marchisio/Khedira; D.Costa/Mandzukic Higuain Dybala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)