Not open for further replies.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Bring Caldara back in january anyone?

Barzagli isnt getting younger now.

Chiellini is injured every other month.

Höwedes might need to play RB.

That leaves us with Rugani and Benatia.

But first Allegri needs to start Rugani now. But i would consider bringing Caldara january, almost like half a season for him to settle. Barzagli to retire end of season. Benatia is not good enough to start. We need new faces for sure.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
First get rid of asamoah.Spinazzola and caldara.Right back has definitely been a bit of a problem in the transfer window.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Bring Caldara back in january anyone?

Barzagli isnt getting younger now.

Chiellini is injured every other month.

Höwedes might need to play RB.

That leaves us with Rugani and Benatia.

But first Allegri needs to start Rugani now. But i would consider bringing Caldara january, almost like half a season for him to settle. Barzagli to retire end of season. Benatia is not good enough to start. We need new faces for sure.
Atalanta won't allow it

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Get Caldara, SMS and a RB. See how Kean develops and maybe bring him back.

Go all in on the Serb and a RB. Don't need to revolutionize. Muscle for midfield with actual technical abilities and stengthen the back line.

- - - Updated - - -

This summer doesn't need a lot of work, Beppe. Don't nuke this.

- - - Updated - - -

Plus whatever freebies there are: Iniesta & Can?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Caldara wouldn't do shit in the CL if allegri won't even start rugani

- - - Updated - - -

Go all in on the Serb and a RB. Don't need to revolutionize. Muscle for midfield with actual technical abilities and stengthen the back line.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Marotta will sell key players to plug up old gaps. It's what he doesn't every summer

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

:tup: I like this. You forgot Spinazolla. :D

Honestly, I'd sell Higuain next summer, if someone comes in with an offer of 50-60 million.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I see we play 4-3-3 lately so if this is the way I must say I like it but we need to make an alteration if we use this as 4-3-3 with a great destroyer followed up with two technical players>4-2-3-1
As for destroyer he needs to be a guy who never give ups fight for every ball needs to have great positioning and need to be great at marking and tackling - If he can be technical a well thats a bonus...

- - - Updated - - -

I see we play 4-3-3 lately so if this is the way I must say I like it but we need to make an alteration if we use this as 4-3-3 with a great destroyer followed up with two technical players>4-2-3-1
As for destroyer he needs to be a guy who never give ups fight for every ball needs to have great positioning and need to be great at marking and tackling - If he can be technical a well thats a bonus...

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
No point talking about Summers where we make 2-3 additions and call it quits, because inevitably at least 1 starter will go, and the cycle continues where we talk about 'Needing a few months to gel' when we really shouldn't.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Interesting to know if chelsea really offered 100m for higuain a month or so ago. Was it that much?

Let the team settle...we have a good squad. Just need a fee of the freebies gel with the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)