Winter Mercato Thread 2018 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Pique is a top experienced player and a serial winner. Would love to have him here. Could have a good influence in the dressing room and help us overcome CL choking fears.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Pique is a top experienced player and a serial winner. Would love to have him here. Could have a good influence in the dressing room and help us overcome CL choking fears.
Like the good influence Alves had in the dressing room?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Pique is a great composed defender with great aerial ability.

He also had a decade of training where his main task was "try not to get nutmegged by messi too much".

Are we linked ?

- - - Updated - - -

You do realize you are a Juve fan right?

Wtf It's litterally impossible for us to be more hated by our rivals.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Oh we'll find a way.

You serious about Pique btw ? I tought you'd rate him

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Nope, never a true top defender for me. He shown major flaws in his game in recent years alone.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
I'd sign Pique just for the hate that we'll get. Licht is getting old, and Mandzukic alone is not enough to annoy opposition players. :p

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I'd sign Pique just for the hate that we'll get. Licht is getting old, and Mandzukic alone is not enough to annoy opposition players. :p
we'll get the hate until chiellini is on board :baus:

btw i'd rather sign somebody who'd improve our squad. for me, piqué wouldn't start over chiellini, barzagli, rugani or caldara.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Rugani, Chiellini, Benatia, Howedes and Caldara seems enough for next season. Pique is a nice opportunity, but we really have more pressing issues over a luxury CB with a 6m wage

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Why would we need 6 CB's? We already have a squad that's too large for CL list, no need to expand it any further unless we're really going for the 3 man defense as our main formation next season
Yes unless benatia improve his form and fitness I expect him to be sold and we can't really miss out on gimenez or de vrij if they are available for free

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
From FI:

Report: Juve in Muller race

Juventus are reportedly among a clutch of clubs interested in signing Bayern Munich forward Thomas Muller.

According to Tuttosport, Muller is unhappy with his reduced role under Carlo Ancelotti and could leave Bayern next summer if the situation does not improve.

Consequently, Juve would be ready to compete with Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal for the attacker.

Muller has scored 161 goals in 398 appearances for Bayern since making his debut in 2008 and has 87 caps for Germany, despite being just 27 years of age.

However, he netted only nine times for the Bundesliga holders last season, his worst return since the 2008-09 campaign.
:ID:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, they quoted tuttosport. So forget it, it's bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)