Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
It’s a joke, dude. I actually think Benatia is a pretty good defender. Pathetic, whiny attitude as evidenced by demanding to leave for a shit non-competitive league mid-season, but still a pretty good defender.

I’m laughing at the hypocrisy of the nitwits who endlessly bitch about Higuain and are now rushing to the defense of Benatia of all players lol.
you sound surprised, its Tuz after all

- - - Updated - - -

TBH the worst game I remember Benatia having was away against Genoa where he gave away a penalty and was a series of comedy errors at the back in the first half

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
you sound surprised, its Tuz after all

- - - Updated - - -

TBH the worst game I remember Benatia having was away against Genoa where he gave away a penalty and was a series of comedy errors at the back in the first half
He's a good defender, denying that is just silly. His biggest issue for me was he was a little too yellow card prone. (picked up 8 cards in his last 10 matches between Serie A and CL last season, causing him to miss two matches). I won't defend the two moves on a sporting level, because Benatia -> Caceres is a clear downgrade.

However, if we'd replaced him adequately in this window, or signed Caceres and also strengthened our midfield, I'd be more than happy with offloading him for his shit attitude and personality alone.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
It’s a joke, dude. I actually think Benatia is a pretty good defender. Pathetic, whiny attitude as evidenced by demanding to leave for a shit non-competitive league mid-season, but still a pretty good defender.

I’m laughing at the hypocrisy of the nitwits who endlessly bitch about Higuain and are now rushing to the defense of Benatia of all players lol.
Pathetic attitude for not being OK with 5 games in 6 months. Remind me what did you have to say for Bonucci and his pathetic attitude in 16-17, which played a big part in us falling apart vs Real? Suddenly, we are all OK with him right?

- - - Updated - - -

He's a good defender, denying that is just silly. His biggest issue for me was he was a little too yellow card prone. (picked up 8 cards in his last 10 matches between Serie A and CL last season, causing him to miss two matches). I won't defend the two moves on a sporting level, because Benatia -> Caceres is a clear downgrade.

However, if we'd replaced him adequately in this window, or signed Caceres and also strengthened our midfield, I'd be more than happy with offloading him for his shit attitude and personality alone.
Dude, Badass is agreeing with you, you need no more than that

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Pathetic attitude for not being OK with 5 games in 6 months. Remind me what did you have to say for Bonucci and his pathetic attitude in 16-17, which played a big part in us falling apart vs Real? Suddenly, we are all OK with him right?

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, Badass is agreeing with you, you need no more than that
Dude, you're agreeing with gabigol. That's far worse. :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

Go watch the video. You really are a mega soyboy :soyboy:
Didn't watch. I was referencing the 3-0 loss in which Benatia looked like a clown for all 3 of Barca's goals. And you're bragging about his performance in the 0-0 game in November, once Barcelona already had top spot sealed and didn't play Messi for the first 60 minutes. Masterful. :lol2:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Dude, you're agreeing with gabigol. That's far worse. :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

Didn't watch. I was referencing the 3-0 loss in which Benatia looked like a clown for all 3 of Barca's goals. And you're bragging about his performance in the 0-0 game in November, once Barcelona already had top spot sealed and didn't play Messi for the first 60 minutes. Masterful. :lol2:
Gabigol >>>>> Badass

Atleast he makes some good arguments

Gabigol

Jul 6, 2018
It’s a joke, dude. I actually think Benatia is a pretty good defender. }Pathetic, whiny attitude as evidenced by demanding to leave for a shit non-competitive league mid-season, but still a pretty good defender.

Pathetic and whiny in what way? Beliving he is too good to be relegated to 4th choice after being an ideal partner to Chilieni last year? For wanting more game time? For looking after the interest of his family? Did Benatia do something to you to cause you to act suddenly a like bitter ex-bitch?

I have to question the sanity of some Juve fans who are happy to see our players move to our rivals in Italy and Europe where they can actually do damage to us than play outside of Europe :haha:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
wtf is this? top trumps in my enemy is better than your enemy? fml
Its just PI going full retard in trying to present Benatia as a moron and blaming him for this fiasco, while you couldnt wait for someone like that to reflect blame from Paratici, so youre kinda on the same team right now. But i wont let you guys get away with trying to deflect from reality here

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I would have more respect for Benatia leaving if he picked a competitive team/ league but he chose Qatar

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Well its simple he rejected man utd for more money in qatar, it's no surprise what his motive to move was for money and less competition around him, whilst the management were already mis managing him, so from his point of view its a win-win.

I get the feeling sometimes he's someone that craves attention and affection which he never got at Juve or even at his previous clubs

Gabigol

Jul 6, 2018
Well its simple he rejected man utd for more money in qatar, it's no surprise what his motive to move was for money and less competition around him, whilst the management were already mis managing him, so from his point of view its a win-win.

I get the feeling sometimes he's someone that craves attention and affection which he never got at Juve or even at his previous clubs
You just described Bonucci :haha: Seriously enough hating on him. He never did anything close to what that cum stain did last year. He deserve respect for the services he offered as a Juve player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)