Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Its just PI going full retard in trying to present Benatia as a moron and blaming him for this fiasco, while you couldnt wait for someone like that to reflect blame from Paratici, so youre kinda on the same team right now. But i wont let you guys get away with trying to deflect from reality here
lel

Keep bashing Piggy and defending Couscous breath. It's amusing to watch.

Still doesn't change the fact Benatia turned into a little scared bitch over losing his spot in the starting Xi to a superior specimen. Instead of putting his head down and working hard to get it back, he tucked his tail between his legs and ran for the comfort of a 10th rate league in the middle east. :lol3:

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I would have more respect for Benatia leaving if he picked a competitive team/ league but he chose Qatar
Why does it matter though? Yes it would be a better look on him as it wouldnt look like a money chasing move, but what matters to us is he wanted out and we did the right thing in letting him go. Tevez forced his way out to go home, just to go to China 6 months later. People here dont hate him last time i checked. The mistake here is equal from all sides, Allegri for never playing him, his for not keeping it in the lockerrroom, and the managements for not replacing him properly. But calling him a moron and shifting all blame on him, while trying to present Max and Fab as fault free is a weak Badass esque move.

Gabigol

Jul 6, 2018
lel

Still doesn't change the fact Benatia turned into a little scared bitch over losing his spot in the starting Xi to a superior specimen. Instead of putting his head down and working hard to get it back, he tucked his tail between his legs and ran for the comfort of a 10th rate league in the middle east. 3:
No worse than Carassco moving to Chinese retirement league at 24 and now begging European clubs to take him back 3:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
lel

Still doesn't change the fact Benatia turned into a little scared bitch over losing his spot in the starting Xi to a superior specimen. Instead of putting his head down and working hard to get it back, he tucked his tail between his legs and ran for the comfort of a 10th rate league in the middle east. :lol3:
Superior specimen :lol3: what a little bitch you can be

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Why does it matter though? Yes it would be a better look on him as it wouldnt look like a money chasing move, but what matters to us is he wanted out and we did the right thing in letting him go. Tevez forced his way out to go home, just to go to China 6 months later. People here dont hate him last time i checked. The mistake here is equal from all sides, Allegri for never playing him, his for not keeping it in the lockerrroom, and the managements for not replacing him properly. But calling him a moron and shifting all blame on him, while trying to present Max and Fab as fault free is a weak Badass esque move.
I don't think anyone here hates Benatia. its a career for him leaving for money is ok but its still kind of a weak move to go somewhere so far below your level.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Zizinho has a bit of fresh in his ratings of players. Just likes certain ones and they can do no wrong in his eyes. Coincidentally many of them are Muslim :p
Mandzukic is a muslim? SMS? Golovin? Have i defended Can perhaps? Thats like saying PI and dai hate Benatia because hes arab, but didnt do the same with Bonucci for doing the same. The truth is, i just dont like injustice

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Guy is 4th CB
Guy doesn't wanna be 4th CB
Solution: either sell rugani or guy

Looks pretty easy to me
He did sign a contract to play here though. I'm not that sympathetic to him wanting to move, its not as if him not playing he isn't getting paid and judging by his choice of destination his unhappiness was not at all motivated by a desire to compete or prove himself at a high level.

imo he couldve waited it out until the current season was over, not like we are club known for keeping players who don't want to be here.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
He did sign a contract to play here though. I'm not that sympathetic to him wanting to move, its not as if him not playing he isn't getting paid and judging by his choice of destination his unhappiness was not at all motivated by a desire to compete or prove himself at a high level.

imo he couldve waited it out until the current season was over, not like we are club known for keeping players who don't want to be here.
We don't how much fuss he made or was willing to make, i could understand if he was a starter but 4th choice, sorry not worth the headache, especially if he chose qatar over man u

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Mandzukic is a muslim? SMS? Golovin? Have i defended Can perhaps? Thats like saying PI and dai hate Benatia because hes arab, but didnt do the same with Bonucci for doing the same. The truth is, i just dont like injustice
Bonucci didn't leave because of lack of playing time, and losing his spot in starting XI to a superior player. He left because he was an arrogant douche, who thought to highly of himself. He learned his lesson and has been eating humble pie ever since.

Benatia left because he's a wimp who's afraid of competing for playing time. Probably why Allegri didn't play him much this year, and prefers Rugani instead. Realized the Moroccan Malaise had his sights set on Arab retirement league. Didn't want that pathetic attitude here any longer. :seven:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)