Orsolini
Magnani
Rogerio
Sensi? (still owned by us?)
Mandragora (still owned by us?)
Higuain
Pjaca
One of Perin or Audero

I think we can potentially raise 100+ million from sales. De Ligt, Ndombele and Romero will probably cost 160 million total, so net expenditure of 60 million isn't unreasonable.

Last edited:

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Would u guys trade Pjanic for Isco (I mean sell Pjanic to one club and buy Isco from RM)?
Because thats what gonna happen imo. We will cash on Pjanic and buy Isco to revamp our MF:

Can/Benta---- Matuidi/Ndombele
Ramsey/Isco

Out: Pjanic and Khedira
That would be world class midfield.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Would u guys trade Pjanic for Isco (I mean sell Pjanic to one club and buy Isco from RM)?
Because thats what gonna happen imo. We will cash on Pjanic and buy Isco to revamp our MF:

Can/Benta---- Matuidi/Ndombele
Ramsey/Isco

Out: Pjanic and Khedira
That would be world class midfield.
That would suck big time

Mar 3, 2014
Seriously though, what the hell was the point of that transfer? It's so bizarre.
He’s a little past his prime. But he was always a good player, and perhaps a bit underrated. I think he’s attractive because he basically can play any where from the middle of the park to attacking. He’s a great versatility option. Probably similar to how we were looking at Darmian. Not every player can be top class, and having a few really versatile but still good players is useful to have on your bench especially if you’re suffering injuries. Darmian specifically can play anywhere on the flanks on either side except for perhaps in a 4-3-3. But in a 4-4-2, 3-5-2. He can also play CB. Those players aren’t sexy but they are nice to have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
from footballing perspective im neutral to this as im not entirely conviced with Isco and consider him flashy but not effective player. Its just what I think can happen with our MF next summer.
But what with Dybala then? I dont see how we can field both with Ronaldo and Mandzukic

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Ndombele isnt going to sign as a starter.. He will start on the bench and with time he`ll earn his place as right now he is being regarded as a talented young player and not a Modric or something..
Ramsey might be a starter as he has some resume in him..
Anyway Ndombele might be a good addition but we need the star quality as well so I think Ramsey to take the Pjanic role with Bentancur lurking and Pogba replacing Pjanic in our lineup with Ndombele being the hot prospect

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,236
    Updated for @Dru

@Mark What do you think?

In:
    De Ligt
    Romero (2020-2021)
    Ndombele
    Ramsey
    Tonali? (2020-2021)

Out:
    Khedira
    Benatia
    Sturaro
    Orsolini
    Magnani
    Rogerio
    Sensi? (still owned by us?)
    Mandragora (still owned by us?)
    Higuain
    Pjaca
    One of Perin or Audero

I think we can potentially raise 100+ million from sales. De Ligt, Ndombele and Romero will probably cost 160 million total, so net expenditure of 60 million isn't unreasonable.
    :tup:
    and the year after look for a young forward.
    M'Bappé or another one of that genre. :p
    Sensi was never owned by us. We were just closely tracking him. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)