Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Who is more valuable then him? Ronaldo and Messi are in their 30s, Neymar is 27 and Mbappe just turned 20, and they are more or less in similar level already. So I ask again, who is more valuable then him in the sport?
**drops mic**

- - - Updated - - -

As many as possible, we have no intention to play anything from the middle so we rely entirely on wingbacks.
Our entire play is down the flanks and no one can cross with any consistency :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Max game plan:

Scenario 1: When Mario plays, cross to opposite post to him back door
Scenario 2: Kick ball to Ronaldo when Mario is not at back post
Scenario 3: When Mario isn't playing, kick ball to Ronaldo anyway
Scenario 4: Cross anywhere at anytime from anywhere on the field in/and around the opposition box and hope for something...anything.
Scenario 5:
Scenario 6: Let Pjanic take 60 yard shots but not any direct FKs
Scenario 7: Short corner
Scenario 8: Should be scenario 1...win first corner @JCK
Scenario 9: All else fails, bring on Khedira and still kick the ball to Ronaldo.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Are you serious ? Bundelisga is a championship where an average player as Anthony Modeste manages to put 25 goals in one season. If Mbappe goes to Germany he can aim for 40 goals easy.
What a stupid comparison..
Immobile was playing in Germany and failed while he is scoring for fun at Lazio...
Also Serie A had Dario Hubner as top scorer once so was he really that great?!
Im not sure this one but I think there was a player playing at Chievo who was top scorer or at least high up the ranking and he wasnt that great as well...

To score at a certain league on a regular basis you need to have few things:
1. Be adaptable to a certain league
2. Your characteristics matters

A fast player could be more successful at Spain or Germany but might not be that great at Italy
A disciplined player could fit more to the Serie A play but those characteristics are less important in lets say.. Spain..
There are players who are adaptable to every league (like Ronaldo) but of course Ronaldo is more suited to La liga than Serie A
Zlatan failed miserably at La Liga and he was playing for Barca... yet he killed it whenever he had an opportunity at Serie A (both with Milan and Inter).. (Juve doesnt count as it was before he established himself to be a player of the highest level)

As for Mbappe - He would succeed everywhere IMO as he has speed he has dribbling and he knows how to play in a more tactical set up
Messi for example might find it hard to play at Serie A as I havent seen he has a tactical side in him (and Im saying it despite me thinking he is the best player in history..)

Apr 17, 2013
What a stupid comparison..
Immobile was playing in Germany and failed while he is scoring for fun at Lazio...
You are off topic. The stupid comparison is to compare a 20-year-old wonderkind world champion to a 38-year-old hipster who still lives with his mother, he's never been anything other than an average player who plays in an average club.

Messi for example might find it hard to play at Serie A as I havent seen he has a tactical side in him (and Im saying it despite me thinking he is the best player in history..)
Are you serious ?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Messi the best player in history. The tax evading garden gnome faggot that can't score a goal for his country in world cup knockout games :howler: :baus: :tup:

In:
De Ligt
Marcelo
Ndombele

Out:
Sandro
Costa

Would you guys do it?

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Messi the best player in history. The tax evading garden gnome faggot that can't score a goal for his country in world cup knockout games :howler::baus::tup:

In:
De Ligt
Marcelo
Ndombele

Out:
Sandro
Costa

Would you guys do it?
Sandro for Marcelo is not a good deal as Marcelo is 4 years older. Sandro is entering his prime while Marcelo is at the end of his. But De Ligt + Ndombele for Costa is an excellent deal.

I would probably say yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)