So what do you suggest?

Ramsey DM Matuidi
Isco
Dybala Ronaldo

DM DM
Costa Isco Ronaldo
Dybala

This? Too much fuss over a sideways move
Im not advocating for an isco move btw. He is a great player that i like.. but like you said, i think we have enough in attack, our problem right now is not getting the best of them, not the quality itself.

If you force me to use isco in a formation, i think the first one will be preferred to accomodate both players (isco dybala).

I like the 2nd one a lot tho, but i would put dybala on the right instead of Costa, and a great 9 upfront.. The key here is to have 2 great Ball winning DM...otherwise i cant see that formation working.

isco has played wide a couple times, but he is right footed so he would be kinda wasted on the right, and on the left theres ronaldo. So forcefully he have to be on the center and dybala rightwide, but playing as a roamer like he does now.

Anyways, i would bring a dynamo ball playing DM first, instead of an isco.

Apr 17, 2013
Ndombele isnt going to sign as a starter.. He will start on the bench and with time he`ll earn his place as right now he is being regarded as a talented young player and not a Modric or something..
Ramsey might be a starter as he has some resume in him..
Anyway Ndombele might be a good addition but we need the star quality as well so I think Ramsey to take the Pjanic role with Bentancur lurking and Pogba replacing Pjanic in our lineup with Ndombele being the hot prospect
After 2 training ramsay will quickly understand that he will be the waterboy of ndombele, he will see allegri "coach please put me on the bench I do not deserve to start and give my place to tanguy" .

WATERBOY2.jpg

Attachments

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Ndombele isnt going to sign as a starter.. He will start on the bench and with time he`ll earn his place as right now he is being regarded as a talented young player and not a Modric or something..
Ramsey might be a starter as he has some resume in him..
Anyway Ndombele might be a good addition but we need the star quality as well so I think Ramsey to take the Pjanic role with Bentancur lurking and Pogba replacing Pjanic in our lineup with Ndombele being the hot prospect
He's starting and impressing for Lyon he's not a primavera player lol. Have you seen the state of our midfield?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
How much can we get for these guys?

Higuain 30?
Benatia 15?
Pjaca 20?
Sturaro 10?
Khedira 10?
Orsolini 15?
Audero/Perin 30?
Mandragora 10?
Magnani 10?
Rogerio 20?

Total: 170?

That's a top CB and Top CM right there.
we always calculate our sales like this, and end reciving like 1/3 of that, and thats being generous jeje

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He's starting and impressing for Lyon he's not a primavera player lol. Have you seen the state of our midfield?
Our mid is crap.. but it doesnt change the fact that Ndombele will not be seen as a Pogba or something, therefore will need to earn his place..

As for Ramsey he will start if we sell Pjanic and you can bet Matuidi will too

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Those are some optimistic numbers @Hustini
10m for Sami and stu :howler:

- - - Updated - - -

We have a top CB that B81 refuses to admit he was wrong about.

- - - Updated - - -

So what do you suggest?

Ramsey DM Matuidi
Isco
Dybala Ronaldo

DM DM
Costa Isco Ronaldo
Dybala

This? Too much fuss over a sideways move
There we go benching/selling Mandzukic again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)