Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2006
@Orgut

I hope he does prove himself here too. At the end of the day I don't want our No.10 to be recycled faster than a diaper. But atm he is certainly the most expensive rotation player in Seria A and more.

On the other hand, if we have the slimmest chance of landing any top players Dybala would be the obvious departure. PSG might have the money to buy him outright in an year or two max, but that will kill their chances of silverware further(no other major and much needed signings for them). Moggi was certain we've arranged a transfer for him in January and I have the feeling he isn't very wrong this time.

Buy on AliExpress.com

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
If we sell Dybala which one is the best deal for TuZ?

a\Get the ca$h - 150 M :beppe: unleashed, buy all the league prospects/ fix finances

b\Get a midfielder - Pogback

c\Get a right footed LW - Neymar, Mbappe, Martial...
I think Mbappe will play for us eventually but not now.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

Another freebie... Would we be competing for his signature with China's elite at least?

On a serious note I am really interested what will our next recruitment be. Starting 11 or youngsters? I suppose a midfielder might arrive, but with Bentacur on the bench we might not need one at all.
Bentancur is worse than Khedira but good for his age.

Most may not agree again, but I'd sell a 29 yo Pjanic, move Can to the middle, and get the best CM we can sign for RCM.

Sign whoever as 6th choice reserve. Just has to be slightly better than Sturaro. If we really want to be spoiled and can afford it, make it Barella.

- - - Updated - - -

5 years ago - sure
Ribery now is finished.. he can barely run..
I feel Bayern got lucky with Ribery and Robben. They haven't planned well for post-Ribery and -Robben and probably won't be legit CL contenders.

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
@Orgut

I hope he does prove himself here too. At the end of the day I don't want our No.10 to be recycled faster than a diaper. But atm he is certainly the most expensive rotation player in Seria A and more.

On the other hand, if we have the slimmest chance of landing any top players Dybala would be the obvious departure. PSG might have the money to buy him outright in an year or two max, but that will kill their chances of silverware further(no other major and much needed signings for them). Moggi was certain we've arranged a transfer for him in January and I have the feeling he isn't very wrong this time.
Moggi shoots wherever he can so he can be wrong or right..
If we do sell him in Jan we will likely go for Pogba
The positions we need to strengthen IMO are: midfield - Matuidi does his role well but he should be a player we can use and not a must starter so we need a midfielder here
Can - He seems like a good signing - lets assess him more before talking about him
Pjanic is good so unless we sell him we do not need to replace him
Total 1CM

Attack - Ronaldo and D.Costa are both amazing while Dybala is on and off and Mandzukic is playing very well but Im not sure he is the forward I`d like to see
We want 3 fast gifted attackers who can create a serious headache to our opponents
Ronaldo and D.Costa are a must and the 3rd spot should go to either Dybala if he performs better and better and more consistent or a replacement if we do sell him (right now I hope not)
Pogba can fill the CM or AM bill so even if we play 4-2-3-1 with Pogba as AM it might be a more defensive then a traditional 4-2-3-1 therefore balancing it
4-3-3 with Pogba as CM is the preference for me..

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Moggi shoots wherever he can so he can be wrong or right..
If we do sell him in Jan we will likely go for Pogba
The positions we need to strengthen IMO are: midfield - Matuidi does his role well but he should be a player we can use and not a must starter so we need a midfielder here
Can - He seems like a good signing - lets assess him more before talking about him
Pjanic is good so unless we sell him we do not need to replace him
Total 1CM

Attack - Ronaldo and D.Costa are both amazing while Dybala is on and off and Mandzukic is playing very well but Im not sure he is the forward I`d like to see
We want 3 fast gifted attackers who can create a serious headache to our opponents
Ronaldo and D.Costa are a must and the 3rd spot should go to either Dybala if he performs better and better and more consistent or a replacement if we do sell him (right now I hope not)
Pogba can fill the CM or AM bill so even if we play 4-2-3-1 with Pogba as AM it might be a more defensive then a traditional 4-2-3-1 therefore balancing it
4-3-3 with Pogba as CM is the preference for me..
And Berna playes where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)