Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Dybala possible €150m Pogba swap

By Football Italia staff

DybalaMask-1704-epa_3.jpg
EPA.png

English papers continue to maintain Juventus are ready to sell Paulo Dybala to Manchester United as part of a €150m deal for Paul Pogba.
The Bianconeri’s interest in bringing Pogba back to his old club is no secret, although just two years since his €105m transfer would make that extremely difficult.
There is one way of resolving two issues simultaneously and the Sunday Mirror claims that is handing Dybala over as part of the exchange for Pogba.
La Joya has been left on the bench for the last two Serie A games and is expected to be in the same spot for this afternoon’s encounter with Sassuolo.
Max Allegri’s system with newcomer Cristiano Ronaldo leaves no room for Dybala and the Argentina international could look for the exit in January.
Pogba has dropped multiple hints that he wants to leave Manchester United and has a very tense rapport with Coach Jose Mourinho, so would relish a return to Turin, where he played his best football from 2012 to 2016.
The change in UEFA rules means this swap could go down in January, because they would not be cup-tied for taking part in the Champions League.
Curiously, Juve and Manchester United will face off in the group stage of the competition.

I dont understand - We send Dybala and money for Pogba?! If thats the case then no thanks..
Lets see what Dybala does first then if he has a big value for our play we keep him if he does nothing notable it would make sense replacing him
Also even if we do replace him - Dybala`s value should be higher as his potential is one of the highest - It might be that Juve are just not his suitable club to make that leap
Given his amazing potential I`d think twice and try everything before deciding on replacing him - I hope our board thinks like that as well

P.S - Even if we do replace them we will still be 1 player short of being remarkable
Polak - He is ok for now
Defense - perfect
Midfield - Can will take his spot eventually while Bentancur could surprise, Pjanic is very good and Matuidi has a never ending engine so 1 more midfielder is what we need
Attack - We are fine as we are but if we do replace Dybala it means we will need a forward

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 6, 2015
Barella better than Khedira :lol3:

The fetish some have with young players is unreal. Guys like Ascacibar and Barella have pretty fucking lot to prove before being even mentioned along with someone like Khedira. Both of whom we have by the way followed in the past so I'm sure they have some potential but make no mistake would one of them be here it would be as sixth choice with Sami still starting and rightfully so.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Fabregas doesn't get mentioned these days, but he'd be a good transfer on a free.

We get the best out of players, so likely, he'd do very well with us.
Cesc was finished last season. Losing his hair and speed day by day. I'd rather not.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
DI dont understand - We send Dybala and money for Pogba?! If thats the case then no thanks..
Lets see what Dybala does first then if he has a big value for our play we keep him if he does nothing notable it would make sense replacing him
Also even if we do replace him - Dybala`s value should be higher as his potential is one of the highest - It might be that Juve are just not his suitable club to make that leap
Given his amazing potential I`d think twice and try everything before deciding on replacing him - I hope our board thinks like that as well

P.S - Even if we do replace them we will still be 1 player short of being remarkable
You should've stopped reading after "English papers."

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Barella better than Khedira :lol3:

The fetish some have with young players is unreal. Guys like Ascacibar and Barella have pretty fucking lot to prove before being even mentioned along with someone like Khedira. Both of whom we have by the way followed in the past so I'm sure they have some potential but make no mistake would one of them be here it would be as sixth choice with Sami still starting and rightfully so.
I’m not talking about prime Khedira. I’m talking about the current version. Khedira is almost as finished at top level as Pirlo was in 2015.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Dybala doesn't go anywhere. Rabiot for "Beppe-free" (some shady sum directly into his pockets), Martial for quasi "Beppe-free" and mercado chuiso.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)