Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We need an entire midfield. We basically got 1.75 midfielders.

Pjanic counts as 1
Bentacur as 0.5
Matuidi as 0.2
Khedira as 0.05
I am not saying we have a similar midfield to 2015 but I think you underrate our midfield a bit
Pjanic is WC and there is no doubt about it
Bentancur - Honestly I dont know why he isnt a starter yet
Can is definitely a good CM if you like him or not
Matuidi - I personally dont like this type of player as he doesnt has anything special in him but he does run like a maniac on the field and he contributes in his own way
Khedira - Now we are at the fun part - Yeah Khedira isnt half the player he used to be but despite what some here say he isnt a bad player..
Sturaro was a bad player - The only reason to put him on the field is to show some physicality
Khedira is not playing that bad when on the field and he also scores from time to time - Yeah I definitely want an upgrade to our midfield as we all know we need one but I disagree with the claim that no player is better than having Khedira!

Last summer we sent Sturaro who was definitely an awful player away. We also sent Marchisio who we all like but due to his condition was more of a liability (mostly injured)
Next summer we need to ship Khedira, I will not argue about it but some here make it sounds like he is such a terrible player that he scores own goals and lose too many balls in key position and thankfully its not the case

Jul 13, 2010
what about giving chance to bentancur? i cant wait for 2games/week so everyone can show what they can. look at our bench. rugani and benatia hasnt even played

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Hi Guys
What do you think of Richarlison - I only watched few of his games and he might not be Dybala in terms of flair but he seems like a very good finisher
I think he would be a great option - Transfrmarket rates him at 35M but it sounds too low
Does anyone follow him and can give his input?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He's good, let's see how he does in Everton first tho, he was promising but inconsistent in Watford.

Also Everton just bought him for 55m lol, so don't be looking at transfermarket bogus figures.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
70M?! Unless he does something spectacular I rather avoid him at this price..
He does look like a very good finisher though..
Well he's only had a good half a season and that was under silva at Watford. We were linked with him last season, I personally don't think he's suited to Serie A at least not yet, but there are better players for the money everton would ask for him any ways

Mar 3, 2014
On Dybala:
I'm sure nobody wants to sell him, but if Allegri continues to keep him on the bench, would people prefer keeping him, or selling him in order to buy someone who will play?

I want him to play - he is young, and quite frankly, given his numbers last year it is incredible that a coach could bench him, but if he is going to be marginally used all year, it's better to monetize, unfortunately, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)