Status
Not open for further replies.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
The chemistry of the team is important. And having that player that can control the tempo is very important in my eye. We had it so good with Pirlo.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
@The Quazis I got bored a few sentences into your post. Use paragraphs if you want people to read your words. And learn to edit. Less is more. P.S. You demonstrate a comprehension of the complexities and human/commercial realities of football akin to a juvenile Facebook 'journalist'.
Said a guy who thinks Tottenham is going to get 150mln pounds for Ericksen 1.5 year before his contract runs out :baus:

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Honestly right know I don't even have an idea about who we should buy.
I feel like we'll still have an average midfield compared to when we had Pogba-Pirlo-Vidal and Marchisio as sub =/

Jul 13, 2010
Look, guys, James, Rabiot and de ligt all for 80mils? Where can I sign goddamn?? Best bundle ever like legit.

Really though, all these would improve our team, and add depth in these injury situations

VuvuzelaBzz

Son of a Shepherd
Jun 23, 2013
He plays in Wolves, why would he need convincing to come to Juve?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Guardiola is supposedly quite keen on him. EPL appeal + he wouldn't have to adjust to a new country/league + fat paycheck + Guardiola = some convincing required. The prices I've seen quoted for him are also very high. It's possible Paratici will be more open to spending big on players who aren't strikers than Marotta and that Neves can be convinced to come to Turin, but it's by no means an easy transfer to secure.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Meh he hasn't proven that much yet for that level of needy desperation. Plus we are legitimately more balanced and better than Man City imo. Also key that their midfield is stacked, they have Gundogan and Bernardo Silva on the bench when all are healthy. While only playmaker we have in ours is Pjanic.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

VuvuzelaBzz

Son of a Shepherd
Jun 23, 2013
I agree on the proven part, but in today's market that's not a prerequisite for insane prices. Their midfield is stacked, but not so much in defensive midfield. He'd basically be Fernandinho's long-term replacement, as their backup for him now appears to be Delph. I think he'd fit well here, as we hardly have any ideal fits for DM, but he fits their transfer model more than ours.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
At this point a Lemina or Pereyra would be good enough for me anything but Khedira pls
pereyra has been on fire this season same can't be said for lemina

- - - Updated - - -

Look, guys, James, Rabiot and de ligt all for 80mils? Where can I sign goddamn?? Best bundle ever like legit.

Really though, all these would improve our team, and add depth in these injury situations
Beppe who?

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Honestly, this team doesn't need anything besides somebody like Pogba, preferably Pogba himself. This midfield has the passing ability of Pjanic and defensive play of Matuidi but we're lacking that special finesse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)