Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Just watched his highlights, I know they can make anyone look great but his longs passes reminded me of Pjanic.
checked him out as well, now i remember him. hes that kid from Porto that was linked to us few seasons ago. wouldnt mind getting him

- - - Updated - - -

^^^ :numnum:

we are building a squad that is gonna win the WC for the GOAT in 2022 :calmark:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
He has 18 months left on his contract and he doesn’t want to renew.

They would rather sell to us than to another Prem team.
Nah, they sell to the one who pays the most, doesn't matter if that team is from EPL. Has any EPL club ever sold a player abroad just so that they wouldn't strenghten their domestic rival?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
whatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhat

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, they sell to the one who pays the most, doesn't matter if that team is from EPL. Has any EPL club ever sold a player abroad just so that they wouldn't strenghten their domestic rival?
never mind domestic rivals, Barcelona and Real will try to sign him for sure

Dantes

Dec 15, 2017
He’s good but I’d rather have Eriksen.

Speaking of which, Tuttosport just linked us to Eriksen for January :tuttosport:
Hilarious. You've £150m lying around spare?

On occasion. Modric to Real and not Chelsea was another.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,018
    whatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhatwhat

- - - Updated - - -

never mind domestic rivals, Barcelona and Real will try to sign him for sure
    I like Eriksen too.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
    Yeah, when they sold Bale back in 2013, they said another team domestically offered more money than Madrid but Spurs and Bale preferred for him to move to Spain. It was later revealed that this team was likely Man Utd.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)