Winter mercato thread 2016-17 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Depay. Not good enough and not necessary. Pjaca, Cuadrado and possibly Berardi make a big enough group of wingers.

Apr 29, 2006
Depay as good as Nedved :rofl:
I love Nedved as much as the next guy, but some people here are honestly deluded. I enjoy the smirk attitude too: 0% possibility, rofl ... emblems of a well constructed argument.

At 22 Neddy was in Sparta Prague. Not exactly a step up from PSV.
Memphis at the same age is in a dysfunctional United, the same one that just bought Pogba from us.

So saying that there is 0% possibility might be talk about Memphis growing naturally blond hair and blue eyes.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I love Nedved as much as the next guy, but some people here are honestly deluded. I enjoy the smirk attitude too: 0% possibility, rofl ... emblems of a well constructed argument.

At 22 Neddy was in Sparta Prague. Not exactly a step up from PSV.
Memphis at the same age is in a dysfunctional United, the same one that just bought Pogba from us.

So saying that there is 0% possibility might be talk about Memphis growing naturally blond hair and blue eyes.
that argument of who was where at what age is pretty stupid and doesent mean shit, otherwise guys like Lindgard, Giovinco or Weiser would be top players now. Depay went to United as a talented youngster without having achieved anything in his career. it was pure hype, and as his time there proved a total fail. Nedved by the time he was 24 has won everything in his country, played for his NT that reached the EURO final and made a transfer to one of the best clubs in the strongest league in the world directly from Czech Republic. for Depay to even come close to pre Juve Nedved he should make it to the United bench for a start, then get few minutes of playing time every few weeks, then become a regular starter there and win something. hes not Nedved level now and will never be, its stupid to say otherwise

Apr 29, 2006
that argument of who was where at what age is pretty stupid and doesent mean shit, otherwise guys like Lindgard, Giovinco or Weiser would be top players now. Depay went to United as a talented youngster without having achieved anything in his career. it was pure hype, and as his time there proved a total fail. Nedved by the time he was 24 has won everything in his country, played for his NT that reached the EURO final and made a transfer to one of the best clubs in the strongest league in the world directly from Czech Republic. for Depay to even come close to pre Juve Nedved he should make it to the United bench for a start, then get few minutes of playing time every few weeks, then become a regular starter there and win something. hes not Nedved level now and will never be, its stupid to say otherwise
Holy shit. Depay won everything in the Netherlands at the age of 21, was a top scorer too. Got a silver medal in the WC too...
Then went directly to United with the idea of it becoming/being a top club. The same thing Pogba did from Juventus a year later.
The only reason we have a shot at getting him is because he is not playing...

Apr 29, 2006
All right - he is not good enough. Just like Pogba he is a money-dab-whore who cannot amount to anything and Nedved was the best there is from the age of 5. The reason we didn't bring him here until he came close to 30 was because Lazio was beating Real Madrid on a regular basis and Nedved was doing hat-tricks every second game.
It was an air of huge disappointment in Real M when they got Zidane instead of Nedved and on the other hand every Juve fan was ecstatic we've got the Pele of Switzerland as far as they knew... :lol:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
All right - he is not good enough. Just like Pogba he is a money-dab-whore who cannot amount to anything and Nedved was the best there is from the age of 5. The reason we didn't bring him here until he came close to 30 was because Lazio was beating Real Madrid on a regular basis and Nedved was doing hat-tricks every second game.
It was an air of huge disappointment in Real M when they got Zidane instead of Nedved and on the other hand every Juve fan was ecstatic we've got the Pele of Switzerland as far as they knew... :lol:
you cant be this stupid

Apr 29, 2006
just shut up. better say nothing than embarrassing yourself like this
Actually I am waiting for your answer. I have the distinct feeling you don't really know much about those times, much less the younger years of Nedved.

It's all nice and dandy to have this huge statements "0 %, rofl, embarrassing" and we all love our players, but it would be good as well to know some facts too.

Nedved is an all time great now, but he wasn't looking anything like it at the age of 22. He wasn't even an LM then - his best remembered position.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Actually I am waiting for your answer. I have the distinct feeling you don't really know much about those times, much less the younger years of Nedved.

It's all nice and dandy to have this huge statements "0 %, rofl, embarrassing" and we all love our players, but it would be good as well to know some facts too.

Nedved is an all time great now, but he wasn't looking anything like it at the age of 22. He wasn't even an LM then - his best remembered position.
do you mean an answer for this stupid post where you 1st bring Pogba into the conversation for God knows what reason, then complain about Lazio not trashing Real Madrid regularly and Nedved not scoring hattricks in the process, then you wonder why Real bought Zidane, a 2x best player in the world and one of the best players ever who by that time led his country to a world and european champion title and Juve to 2 straight CL finals and not Nedved instead? seriously, lay off whatever youre smoking bro.

Apr 29, 2006
do you mean an answer for this stupid post where you 1st bring Pogba into the conversation for God knows what reason, then complain about Lazio not trashing Real Madrid regularly and Nedved not scoring hattricks in the process, then you wonder why Real bought Zidane, a 2x best player in the world and one of the best players ever who by that time led his country to a world and european champion title and Juve to 2 straight CL finals and not Nedved instead? seriously, lay off whatever youre smoking bro.
I thought you were intelligent enough to understand allegory, I was wrong. You were keen to observe the lesser status of teams Depay was playing in so I had to give you an example to calm your tits.

What you failed to answer is give a rational explanation as to why there is a no chance of Depay going on Nedved's level. A reasonable one would be if Depay was going to have an accident leaving him handicapped or worse - that's mathematics 4 ya.

PS: Telling me he is brain-dead isn't gonna work either!

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I thought you were intelligent enough to understand allegory, I was wrong. You were keen to observe the lesser status of teams Depay was playing in so I had to give you an example to calm your tits.

What you failed to answer is give a rational explanation as to why there is a no chance of Depay going on Nedved's level. A reasonable one would be if Depay was going to have an accident leaving him handicapped or worse - that's mathematics 4 ya.

PS: Telling me he is brain-dead isn't gonna work either!
Nedved in his prime was the best winger in Europe and won the balon dor with us. Depay simply isnt talented enough to anywhere near that level

- - - Updated - - -

Don't worry bro, that's the same guy that said Pogs will be greater then Zidane.
nope but nice try

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
U used the same argument, just replace Depay by Pogs and Pavel for Zizou

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
lol what?
Is true @DAiDEViL can confirm, everyone can confirm.

I personally don't want Depay, would rather we get Mertens or Gabbiadini.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)